And Then There Were None!

Trust me, Maci, I didn't, and I almost never do. At least I found a good place to be.

By the way, I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to make your acquaintance at the luncheon. I realized later that I saw you, but didn't realize who you were. You looked terrific but different. Maybe next time...

Hey, you called me "cock fire" I kinda like that!
Which mod left?
Oh goody. Now we get to hear the brilliant pontificating of certain members on this board. Especially those members that don't review, stir the pot to try and rile people up and generally think they are brilliant.
Here is something...if your awesomeness depends on the # of responses your posts get, you are a tool. Sorry to be so blunt but some of you ( in a very quiet voice, how's that for brilliant and witty) are just to annoying. Taking delight in this situation is just sad. OS was a good guy. But now there is no one to run the asylum. Yep, just so excited to see someone be able to throw bombs and then claim innocence.
Now watch me get banned or put in time out cause I say what is obvious.
OS was a good guy.

I agree...... I had no problems with him other than I thought he was "too nice"

But now there is no one to run the asylum.

So you don't think SP Hunter (around before any of us), Spacemtn, St. Mateo and SixxBach aren't up to the job huh?

Yep, just so excited to see someone be able to throw bombs and then claim innocence. Now watch me get banned or put in time out cause I say what is obvious. Originally Posted by ChrisS
Oh well.... I think we have a decent group in place..... They probably need to add one more to round it out.

Taking delight in this situation is just sad.

I completely agree.

OS was a good guy.

I completely agree again.

But now there is no one to run the asylum.

I do not agree. We have some very good, level headed Mods here and THEY WILL take care of certain situations on this board with their own unique qualities they exude. Originally Posted by ChrisS
KKA
XOXO
Maybe a female to even things out..
  • 07-12-2010, 02:40 PM
Maybe a female to even things out.. Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

Yeah, maybe a redhead.
I have noticed a pattern though maybe it's a fluke but all mods names start with the letter S. Hmm....
I agree a girl mod would be cool.
...if your awesomeness depends on the # of responses your posts get, you are a tool. Originally Posted by ChrisS

No need for name calling, I'm sure you can make your point without doing that. Yes, I realize that it is the Mods job to point that out, but since a Mod just commented on 3 seperate parts of ChrisS' post, and excluded any comment on this part (publicly anyway) I felt the need to add my 2 cents.

LF

(at least I think KKA is a Mod, apologies if I am mistaken)
I'm for whatever rocks your respective & mutual worlds. Jut THINK, THINK, THINK about what you put online. I do detect improvement.
Jeeez... Every thread I click on in Coed today is so very wrought with hatred and negativity.

Signing off...

Oh goody. Now we get to hear the brilliant pontificating of certain members on this board. Especially those members that don't review, stir the pot to try and rile people up and generally think they are brilliant.
Here is something...if your awesomeness depends on the # of responses your posts get, you are a tool. Sorry to be so blunt but some of you ( in a very quiet voice, how's that for brilliant and witty) are just to annoying. Taking delight in this situation is just sad. OS was a good guy. But now there is no one to run the asylum. Yep, just so excited to see someone be able to throw bombs and then claim innocence.
Now watch me get banned or put in time out cause I say what is obvious. Originally Posted by ChrisS
if there were to be a female mod, i would elect Dagny.

Old Sarge is a stand up guy.
Now watch me get banned or put in time out cause I say what is obvious. Originally Posted by ChrisS
That is not going to happen
Sorry to be so blunt but some of you ( in a very quiet voice, how's that for brilliant and witty) are just to annoying. Taking delight in this situation is just sad. OS was a good guy. But now there is no one to run the asylum. Yep, just so excited to see someone be able to throw bombs and then claim innocence.
I am not sure why Old sarge left, but I respect his decision to do so. He was a great guy and a good mentor for me. Tcreative2 has been a huge help for me as well as I attempted to learn the nuances of being a Mod. I do and will miss both of them and plan to stay in touch.

On the other hand, ChrisS, in order that you fully understand that the asylum is in fact manned, check your PM's.
Yardape,
Good to see you post. Others would do well to follow your well spoken, advice