2020 GOBC Pledge Class Time

I have a young lady from Albany that wants to pledge or should I just bring her?
I have a young lady from Albany that wants to pledge or should I just bring her? Originally Posted by misterbig9.5
Bring the young lady, we don't bite, nibble maybe, unless she wants us to.
Bring the young lady, we don't bite, nibble maybe, unless she wants us to. Originally Posted by Perryay
Perry you will love her she is a southern spitfire!!
Does membership put ya on Brilliance's short list
Does membership put ya on Brilliance's short list Originally Posted by MOPAR11
Just think - you too can knock up a prostitute and waddle around in chains for whatever's left of your life.
Just think - you too can knock up a prostitute and waddle around in chains for whatever's left of your life. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
What, you got a problem with the joys of fatherhood?

elg........
What, you got a problem with the joys of fatherhood?

elg........ Originally Posted by elghund
Great question elg.

I think fatherhood is generally swell but this doesn't mean that all forms of it are equivalent.

There are circumstances under which a couple can put their poor child so far behind the eight-ball that what they have done qualifies pre-emptively as a form of cruelty.
Wait there’s bukkakes?
Great question elg.

I think fatherhood is generally swell but this doesn't mean that all forms of it are equivalent.

There are circumstances under which a couple can put their poor child so far behind the eight-ball that what they have done qualifies pre-emptively as a form of cruelty. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Seriously, while I agree with your observation, what’s makes you think it’s pertinent here.....you know the people personally? Or are you drawing conclusions based on your personal assumptions?

elg.....
Seriously, while I agree with your observation, what’s makes you think it’s pertinent here.....you know the people personally? Or are you drawing conclusions based on your personal assumptions?

elg..... Originally Posted by elghund
The reason I think it is pertinent here is because education and experience have taught me critical thinking and an ability to draw inference from a set of facts. I am also able to understand some things despite those things being outside of my own direct, personal experience.
If only you measured up to your opinion of yourself....
Your avatar is a little less fucked up looking than the last couple of them were anyway.
Your avatar is a little less fucked up looking than the last couple of them were anyway. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Personal attacks?
Just think - you too can knock up a prostitute and waddle around in chains for whatever's left of your life. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
WE ARE SPARTANS!!
The reason I think it is pertinent here is because education and experience have taught me critical thinking and an ability to draw inference from a set of facts. I am also able to understand some things despite those things being outside of my own direct, personal experience. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Man.. stfup..heh..j.s. and stuff. Lol