Looking for Advice: "Yes" or "No" on a Review

This session is without doubt a "No" according to your narrative. Your review is about your experience. It has nothing to do with previous "Yes" experiences. Here are the points I distilled from your narrative:

1. Stalling tactics. If she's seen at least a handful of gents, she knows the time remaining.
2. Oh, look, I've made your BCD time short, let's hurry up and get this over with.
3. What she's doing after the door hits you in the ass is more important to her than you leaving as a satisfied client.

And yes, you should have been more forceful in moving things along.
If this were me in your shoes, I would not be willing to accept a make up session if it were offered. I would already have made up my mind that I was not satisfied with the treatment I received and why would I expect anything different. I would just write a no review and state the reasons why and know that she has lost a potential regular and hope that she realizes her errors and doesn't do it to someone else. For myself, the damage is already done and I would not want to give her a second chance. But that is just me.
Lol do you want your money back?? Lol some of y'all are children I swear
Based on your version of events, it's a "no".

The fact that you reached in for a kiss to get the real party started, and she demurred, pretty much puts the blame on her for you two not having enough time for the menu you paid for. Originally Posted by TinMan
Tinman expressed my opinion already. No. Same reason primarily- you tried she denied, plus she knew what she was being compensated for and didn't deliver.
Lol do you want your money back?? Lol some of y'all are children I swear Originally Posted by lily blake
so it was you!

not exactly 100% yes reviews.. one abstained..
Lol do you want your money back?? Lol some of y'all are children I swear Originally Posted by lily blake
Uh oh.

its a no /// If you left unsatisfied ..
I'm a big believer in being honest in reviews. Don't embellish either good or bad. If it was a bad experience simply because we didn't click then it's a YES but the ROS tells why I won't be back. If it's a bad experience because or mostly because of her it's a NO and again the ROS will tell why. It sounds like you are being honest and your Jack Webb "Just the facts" description of the events supports your honestly. She wasted your time and did not deliver good service so it's a NO.
What is "sufficient time" to you, my dear, as opposed to what she might consider "sufficient time?"

I always build an extra 30 minutes into a session in case we get to gabbing too much, and I leave at least an hour on top of that closed off so I can refresh myself before another appointment. Most of the time I just see one gent in the afternoon, one in the eve, if that, so a "crowded schedule" isn't an issue. Before a dinner date, I leave myself a couple of hours to get ready. Maybe I'm slow, or maybe I want to be well-rested and relaxed. I hate hurrying.

Lots of gentleman do like to talk almost as much as they like to... you know... and many visit me for companionship as well as the "you know." She may not have realized that you felt the way you did until you contacted her later. One would think that she would have replied within the day, but perhaps she was offended by the way you phrased your complaint? Were you as polite as you were when listening to her talk? Probably. You have stated your case well, here.

If I were going to have another drink and spend more time with you getting acquainted outside of the boudoir, I would have told you that I wasn't that worried about the time. Otherwise, knowing that I had another commitment, I would have moved things along for you, sweetie. Not to let you LFK does seem mighty odd, especially if she advertises GFE. Does she?

I think the suggestion of "See ROS" and putting all the details in there is wise. While there may have been extenuating circumstances, on the face of this it does appear that she could have done a better job of time management and should have extended your session or offered you a discount/extra time on a future visit. Whatever happened with the hotel may not have been her fault, but nevertheless she is responsible for making things right if said delay had nothing to do with her client. That's just proper business.

However, a
s the gentleman pointed out, this is only his side, and a lot of providers have cause to be wary of fellows taking advantage of their time, even if the OP had perfectly honorable intentions. The OP has been an ECCIE member since 2010 with 25 reviews under his belt, so should be aware of how this works and what constitutes "stalling." How experienced is the lady in question? Enough to actually recognize what she was doing? An no, a "handful' of prior sessions does not make her very knowledgeable as a provider. It takes time. I am curious as to why she hasn't responded to the OP's concerns. Could she be ill or out of town? We will probably hear more later. Stay tuned.

Gentlemen, especially you "newbies," be mindful of the fact that sometimes you do need to be more forceful (but never aggressive) about what you want. It is YOUR money, your fantasy. It is YOUR review, too, so put down what you honestly feel. If the provider has a good rep, one "no" won't make a big difference, and if she is new, it will be something for her to learn from.
If you're serious about being in this business, whether this was about you or not, I would not put "Lol" in a reply to a dissatisfied customer. Laughing at your potential customer base is not a great way to develop clientele.
I agree billw Lily blake needs to rethink her comment
billw just confirmed her original statement, well done.
Was this a 30, 60 or 90 minute appointment? I think that would be helpful to know. Sometimes 30 minutes can feel very rushed.
I'm not sure who is to blame at the actual appointment because I am quite sure her side would be different than yours, but if you sent her an email expressing your displeasure, I do believe she should have answered...that is the sign of a good provider.

I would like to add that if one person is drinking and the other person is not, it's pretty common to be on different pages. I will sometimes have a glass of wine at lunch before seeing a client but I would never have more than one for this reason!
I know I can be a bit of a talker when I have had a few glasses of wine which can be annoying! She may really have lost track of time, maybe had one too many on this one particular day, which can happen to the best of us...hence the 100 percent positive reviews.
I would definitely try to contact her again before writing the review to see if she would like to meet again, at a donation that works for the both of you...
Good luck!
Dookie you need to do the right thing and write her a bad review. If it was not a good session everyone needs to know that babaydoll.
It's a NO review plain and simple and she is quite aware of it. I am really sorry that she wasted and took advantage of your time and funds. Some of these providers never cease to amaze me. Hopefully your next encounter will be more professional and show you a great time.