What do you want from your Provider/ Hobbiest? And the Hhr date.

Predictable answer !

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
When a thread is predictably redundant and boring it gets a predictable splash of humor thrown in the mix.
It all balances out in the end. Tension and release makes the world a much more interesting place.
Don't rush me. It's not just your time, it's my time too so be flexible.
In most instances (there are exceptions), the guys who say they want a hhr want an hour (or as close to it as they can get) for the price of a hhr (which is why I only do hhr sessions for guys who have proven themselves respectful of my time). Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Is that the GFE/BFE types ???
Or what a MOD refers to as "whiny little children" ???

For the OP questions: What do you want from your Provider/ Hobbiest? And the Hhr date.

Suck and Fuck until time is up (keeping in mind 5 min for shower and getting dressed)

I found 45 minute dates to be my sweetspot
Bingo! You may want to book this provider, then:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1357756 Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Omg that was incredibly funny! Thank u thank u thank u!!!! 😄😄😄
I'm too nice. Yeah. I know I don't seem like it on the board sometimes, but I am. Guys seem to take advantage of the hh most EVERY time. I don't like it all. I don't see how you can have a great session in hh, but that's just my preference. I don't like being rushed or the wham bam thank you ma'am feeling hh's leave me with. The only times I really like hh's is if I'm in a bad mood or extremely focused on money. Lol. I shouldn't be seeing people in that frame of mind anyway, so I usually don't!

The exception would be a regular or if the guy knew himself well enough to know he's going to get so excited he busts super quick. That actually really kinda turns me on now that I think about it. But too many take advantage and it drains my emotional batteries.
Thanks for the input, I can see how a lot may take advantage of a HHR date. I am glad that most of you offer the HHR date and respect those that don't. For me the HHR is a nice sample, yes it is a quick fuck but sometimes that's all that is needed, I'm easy to please If it's a PSE then yes, drop the towel and go at it hot and furious. I know GFE take more time otherwise it's not really a GFE with the exception of a GFE giving a PSE to her BF. I like HHR Daty dates and some times a nice bbbj to finish me off or a k9 go to pop, but not always. I'm a clock watcher, always have been even on my multi hour dates. Who knows maybe one of you hot hour only gals will honor my HHR request for a Daty date. Touring the south this summer.

IB
Personally I love and respect manners soo much. I always try to be very cordial and accomodating in matters of TCB, letting the person know how much I do appreciate their working with my schedule and etc.. I had a client greatly express his appreciation right before our session and it really set a pleasant mood. Couth makes me drip downstairs. Being mindful of both of our schedules, reading through my showcase first before contacting and having an idea of services, filtering through my links is a plus, longer sessions so I can really take my time with someone like I like to, and I love chatting and making an intellectual connection outside of just our shared experience of physical pleasure. :-)
That made me laugh! I do hh for my regulars. I like to start with an hour to make sure we click. As you all know - not everybody clicks. And it's just so fun when it comes together for both parties.
Takes meh a half hour jus' ta find mah peckerdillo an' git it good 'n' stiff.
I totally prefer hr-hrh to hh, especially with new clients. It's not about the $ either, I feel like a proper "test drive" is best experienced with a longer period of time! That's why I decided to make my sessions a bit lengthier. Time has never bothered me, but feeling like I've only given half of my potential does!
I'm too nice. Yeah. I know I don't seem like it on the board sometimes, but I am. Guys seem to take advantage of the hh most EVERY time. I don't like it all. I don't see how you can have a great session in hh, but that's just my preference. I don't like being rushed or the wham bam thank you ma'am feeling hh's leave me with. The only times I really like hh's is if I'm in a bad mood or extremely focused on money. Lol. I shouldn't be seeing people in that frame of mind anyway, so I usually don't!

The exception would be a regular or if the guy knew himself well enough to know he's going to get so excited he busts super quick. That actually really kinda turns me on now that I think about it. But too many take advantage and it drains my emotional batteries. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
I have a qv guy that just knows he couldnt last 2 minutes!! We actually like to see how long i can make him last which is huge turn on for me as well!

Im different in that i like the "wham bam thankyou ma'am" feeling..im so not gfe lol...but as with longer sessions its more about me stretching limits...i feel like the less i know about certain guys the more honest they tend to be in the future which make our meetings more organic.
I like the chance we both have of learning something new about ourselves.

So i guess to answer the hhr question and what i expect it to be like. I expect it to be as much fun as i can make a hhr. I expect to attempt to make the gent last the entire hhr. While having a mental clock make sure we get to do everything wanted in that time frame.. And i expect us to try and make a bit of a first connection "peel off the first layer" if you will. So if a longer session were to be booked i would already know somewhat how to make it most enjoyable for him.

For the OP questions: What do you want from your Provider/ Hobbiest? And the Hhr date.

Suck and Fuck until time is up (keeping in mind 5 min for shower and getting dressed) Originally Posted by fun2come
+1 - I don't usually schedule a 1/2 hour, but I can see the appeal. I've been rushed out of hour appointments after the first bell. Sorry...my opinion is that if I book an hour, I expect an hour of fun. And while I can understand the preference by some for "getting to know you" and "connect on a personal level", that's not my view. If I want to get to know someone, I'll jump into the dating pool. I'm looking for a solid hour of pillaging that azz.
I had a routine however, now I go with the flow. You'd be surprised how patiently orgasmic a hhr can be. Especially when you get her juices flowing That's what I love
  • ztonk
  • 07-18-2015, 12:44 PM
I can't provide a proper boyfriend experience (BFE) with a hhr appointment...

z
I want to be ravaged respectfully please lol I want it sluslurp!!!!!