Warning, hacker in chat had me swatted

I will........ I CANNOT WAIT FOR DEADPOOL!

Oh, and Cy... you crazy prankster you...
Cyborg needs start making more videos. Get to work dude!!
I agree shep!
Cyborg needs start making more videos. Get to work dude!! Originally Posted by Shep3.0
+1. Especially one of SP and VI getting it on!
I don't know what to say. Maybe Eccie should have a special forum for the mentally deficient for people like Ashlynn and cyborg to post in. Maybe they can call it, "Peawits Post Here." Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Yes, you're the only intelligent person here and love to post reminders for us mental deficients that you're the one person on this board to attend college. You must be a real blast at parties. It's a hooker board, God forbid people have some actual fun here.

I'm not in love with your tone, guy. ♥ Originally Posted by cyborg
He has enough love for himself to last a lifetime.

Off topic but certainly worth discussion, take a look at Ashlynn's profile - THAT is a 10+++ ass!!!
Yea Ashlynn has an amazing ass! Also, I am ecstatic about the Deadpool movie as well! That is all.
OMG, did someone just say DEADPOOL!!! ok sorry, I won't high jack the thread Originally Posted by Just Danni
i knew this would get your attention you beautiful sexy woman you
Yes, you're the only intelligent person here and love to post reminders for us mental deficients that you're the one person on this board to attend college. You must be a real blast at parties. It's a hooker board, God forbid people have some actual fun here. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
When I posted, this thread was in Alerts, dumbass. The Alerts Forum isn't the place for dumbasses to congregate for stupid pranks: Your doublewide is.
It was pretty fucking stupid to post it in Alerts...or anywhere for that matter.
Attached Images File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1439744564460.jpg (36.9 KB, 190 views)
I will........ I CANNOT WAIT FOR DEADPOOL!

Oh, and Cy... you crazy prankster you... Originally Posted by MovieMan300
i knew this would get your attention you beautiful sexy woman you Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
I knew it would go the DEADPOOL route!!! He is my anti-hero!! I can't fucking wait! I say this... if someone sets an appt with me wearing a DEADPOOL costume AND keeping it on (guess you will have to cut out a whole in a certain area ) they will get a big discounted rate!!! and I might just write a review on you.

I DEADPOOL