Casual Sex vs Hobby Sex

I liken casual sex to real live concert performances.. some are ragged, the vocals out of tune or hoarse, missed guitar notes, etc.. but REAL..

Hobby sex is the same concert with auto-tuned and processed vocals, backing tracks, doubled vocals, or lip-synced. fake speakers on stage, and someone backstage or behind the curtain playing musical parts you think are played by one of the band members onstage.

we all SAY we like the first, the casual sex, but we want it to be better than REAL, so we pay money for the faked show.

does anyone know what the fuck I'm talking about? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That's perfect. I would feel cheated if I heard my favorite band was a bunch of lip syncers. Hence the reason why I'm not amused by the moaning, dirty talk, or compliments of providers...Just spit, suck, & gag on my beautiful Johnson because that's realest sound they make & I just LOVE IT!
Sex for money always costs less than sex for free. Originally Posted by Billogoods
There's some truth in that statement...Child support is a father fucker...lol
Sex for money always costs less than sex for free. Originally Posted by Billogoods
this is an interesting statement. Because some women out here nowadays like to waste ur money on dates, and then waste your time as well which also waste your brain power/energy in thinking about them.

All this...

vs

A qv or bj from an experinced lady. Now you likely saved money, time, and effort which may have resulted in you getting ZILCH other than being pissed off.
I liken hobby sex to shopping where everything is clearly marked, whereas casual sex is more like searching for a watering hole with your eyes closed and basing all your decisions on your divining rod (bad puns intended)
Never been able to figure out how to make this "casual sex" happen. The concept is totally foreign to me. I've either had to marry or pay all of my partners. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Same boat as you. Have no idea how to score with someone that wasn't my wife or a provider.

Than again, wife grabbed a hold of me in high school and never let go, so I never had an opportunity to even try to learn that skill. But the good thing about that is the only extended dry spell was when she was recovering from childbirth, so I've had a pretty steady stream of sex.
I don't like attachments and all the extra that's goes into civil dating/sex plus I tend to lose interest in one dick. I get turned on meeting new guys in the hobby. It's fun and exciting also very rewarding too. I get cash, I get pleasure and I gain a bunch of sexy friends. Hobbying is A-W-E-S-O-M-E
this is an interesting statement. Because some women out here nowadays like to waste ur money on dates, and then waste your time as well which also waste your brain power/energy in thinking about them.

All this...

vs

A qv or bj from an experinced lady. Now you likely saved money, time, and effort which may have resulted in you getting ZILCH other than being pissed off. Originally Posted by jack_black81
I've been reading your posts...and noticed you participating more in discussions...i like the things you have to say....
I'm undecided. My last casual encounter was a few nights ago in the back of my catering truck. Involving handcuffs, lots of spit, gagging, DT Ffing, and a promise she could have more smoke breaks like that. Torn I tell you. I'm torn. Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
Handcuffs, lots of spit, DT and FFIng..now that sounds like my kinda party...when does our session start, sir?!?
Handcuffs, lots of spit, DT and FFIng..now that sounds like my kinda party... Originally Posted by Analeese
...or, a visit to Dallas County...
...or, a visit to Dallas County... Originally Posted by Billogoods
Not this girl....not a visit to any County ....
Casual sex is great but is starting to happen less and less cause suddenly these normal everyday women want more than just sex. Rather hobby sex. No feelings, no strings, don't have to "get to know" the girl before we get down. Originally Posted by Cockpunch2256
The NO STRINGS is the biggest attraction, although "no feelings" or the "don't have to get to know the girl" ... well that is all dependent on the relationship that is created between provider and the john.

...in the back of my catering truck.... lots of spit, gagging, DT Ffing.... Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
interesting ... did your customers find some extra sauce on the tacos?
Not so sure I would want spit, cum and sloppy saliva all over my food.
BUT ... in other places ... maybe yes!

this is an interesting statement. Because some women out here nowadays like to waste ur money on dates, and then waste your time as well which also waste your brain power/energy in thinking about them. Originally Posted by jack_black81
And if that GAL becomes an SO ...
You will be forking out the dough for a multitude of shoes ... unnecessary household items, groceries that are thrown out .. shopping sprees that end up at goodwill ... I could go on and on.
Yeah ... those of you with SO's ... wow, you definitely PAY and the sad thing is, sometimes RARELY get sex.
S - A - D

As for me:
The Hobby has been a lifesaver in many ways.
Lot's of good friends that share the same interest ... SEX!
Aside from that point, some like the WHAM BAM Thank you mam ....
whether it is free or not.

This "underworld" is filled with many types.
You learn to find your way ... weed out the deplorables ... and get going with a GOOD TIME !

I love the hobby ... and it loves me back
... these normal everyday women want more than just sex. Originally Posted by Cockpunch2256
That's another concept that's foreign to me -- a woman who wants sex. I've never met a woman whom I could say enjoyed or wanted sex. When it's been provided for free, it's been provided grudgingly, and with my friends for an hour, it's after money had provided the requisite coercion.
.... I've never met a woman whom I could say enjoyed or wanted sex. When it's been provided for free, it's been provided grudgingly, and with my friends for an hour, it's after money had provided the requisite coercion. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Sorry you feel that way SL.
Many gals on this board enjoy sex immensely.
Is there $$ involved ... yes ...but it does not necessarily mean that is WHY they enjoy sex.

You've got to get hold of yourself dude! Your post depressed me (for a second or two) ... but I feel bad for you!

Enjoy life! Enjoy this wonderful hobby world!
Can you shop the personality store and get a new one? You might want to consider it.

Listen, I made a comment on a thread not to long ago that said ... I wasn't sure about seeing the younger guys ... because they get hooked on this game .. and do not go out and seek what they truly might need in life.

I'm not sure of your age ... but maybe your poohbear gave me hint.

Get some grit man ... get out there ... and be social ... you probably have a lot more to offer than you think.

Hugs,
Torre
Maybe you suck at sex?
Thanks for the perspective from both sides. Had me worried this was from someone who didn't know what they were talking about.