Danger... A verified provider gone Crazy

Summer internship Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Lmao!
Sounds like Charli Knox's fall. Too bad, too.
  • jfred
  • 05-24-2013, 02:11 PM
Sounds like Charli Knox's fall. Too bad, too. Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN
Charlie was fun in the early days...could lean up over in front of that mirror and fuck like a vixen. If only she hadn't started [can't mention methods] all of that [can't mention materials]. Very sad.

Guys, be realistic about the value of so-called verification. If you're a sport-fucker, which is to say you run thru girls based only on Ads and reviews, you don't know beans about what she's capable of when she badly needs [whatever it is] or money.

Before your next session look in the mirror and say this: "She could be a crazy goddam [can't say it but it's non-Rx] head and ruin my life if I'm not careful." Then go behave accordingly.

This place can be dangerous.
She was on chat one evening begging for help. She was at gas station in Lewisville and had no money. She said that if I come help her we could go back to her place for session. When I got there she looked like a hot mess and had a guy with her so I passed on the session but gave her a $100. She told to me to call her next week, when I did she freaked out on me cause I suggested that the guy with her was a boyfriend. Oh well glad it was only $100 Originally Posted by LittleWit
Wow, I could use $100 too. Like a good neighbor bring me $100! How does that work???

I would never dream of asking a fellow provider or especially a hobbyist for financial help. We should be financially independent, professional, and able to manage our money. What if hobbyist had to do this? yikes!
Wait a minute...gotta stop laughing...you saw her 7 or 8 times? When did you realize she was on something? Session #3? 6? You must have enjoyed her...I did.

She is wild and crazy...very different, unreliable, but...a great fuck when she puts her mind to it. Originally Posted by Prolongus
About the third time when she did it in front of me.
So you're willing to chance it for the experience? -- I get that. Might not do it myself, but maybe I'm missing out. And I get that too.
That's the Texas Tornado for you. She is as crazy as she is hot.
And if you remember her introduction to the boards way back in the day you will get why so many of us trust the guys here very little.
Crazy? Depends on what kind of crazy. That could actually be good. Hot helps too. But pimps and pimps-in-training?! Too bad. She does look hot. And she has a lot of good reviews by folks who frequent this board. Hmmm.....
Yes you must be careful because this is an underground market in illegal activity. There are plenty people who are on forbidden substances and there are plenty people who have serious criminal backgrounds. I try my best to stay away from being associated with such people and things you do have to do your research... It sounds like this girl has already been figured out and you would have known that had you googled her name here on eccie.
First off, poster and other who commented on the pimp in training status: you all have it wrong. You lack the business expertise to understand what's going on there at all.

It is called franchising!!!!

The second guy is getting his prerequisite 60 hrs of pimp training before he opens up the new Ft worth location. It's around I 20 and 820, in the walmart parking lot.
She is a million dollar girl. They are protecting their money.
Assistant pimp, that's a new one. Wonder how that pay scale works. Originally Posted by rcinokc
Middle management pimpin'. I guess all he does is fill out a scheduling form so that the real pimp can put his pimp hand down.

I have seen this happen before. Pimps want your business the first few times but once you become a "regular", you are perceived as a threat. They do not want anyone to get too close to their girls.