ATTENTION: All Anal Lovers

Hey I am not against the free enterprise system I just know that the $300 an hour for girls that do anal is on a according to provider basis. Some charge more and some get it. Personally it's not my thing but I would not get into a bidding match to be the first. Then again I really doubt it's a first, lol. Whatever if she can make a Grand for it then more power to her. It just won't be from me.

I am not spending $300 a hour for any provider (unless Shakira posts an ad here on Eccie). Originally Posted by capitan1962
I agree but no one asked you if you would pay $$$.. there are some girls who have $50 sessions and some $500. We are all different and everbody has there own taste in women. The norm rate for most providers is $$ an hr so how do you figure im suppose to go lower with anal involved. But the main thing is NO ONE ASKED YOU? If your not interested, can't afford it or just wont pay then move along to the next post. Why be an ass hole and give an opinion that no one asked for. That's just rude
Ok, closed before this goes any further downhill.

The Colonel