COHEN ADMITS “ NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION”

What dick?

One minute he admits there is no collusion and you believe him and the next you say he is lying.

No, you sound like a cohen who hasn't been caught yet.

Yet.
Mueller/ dems/ communist have nothing on BIG T
They are so desperate they even paid off Cohen them wrote the whole 30 minute lie story. What a fucking circus. They showed a check for $35K
And what ???? Wtf !!!!
All lies. Dems suck my dick

MAGA Originally Posted by Dickey9090
What dick?

One minute he admits there is no collusion and you believe him and the next you say he is lying.

No, you sound like a cohen who hasn't been caught yet.

Yet.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Cohen being a convicted liar makes his testimony relatively useless.

However, if he doesn't have any evidence of collusion anyway, the Dems accepting his testimony shows their desperation to smear our President with whatever they can, no matter how weak and insignificant.
This ain’t about Cohen, as much as you and your pals want it to be.

It’s about the Trumpleone crime syndicate, of which Cohen was consigliere.

Period.
Yeah REAL problem for the liberal re-tards , If you believe cohen --- "No evidence of Russia collusion """"
If you don't believe him then!!!!!!! the idiocy continues the snowflake are melting Can't cherry pick what the lying,cheater , scumbag is saying now????

Although most snowflakes will ( dumbasses )
  • grean
  • 03-01-2019, 08:07 AM
But I thought he was a liar. He's credible only when you like what he says????

What's it going to be?
What’s it going to be?

Apparently a lot of bloviating, ranting and hyperventilation.

Betrayal hurts, right boys?
But I thought he was a liar. He's credible only when you like what he says????

What's it going to be? Originally Posted by grean

According to what Trump sad, he is a lyer , but told the truth on collusion.
Otherwise cherry pick what you want.
If the fucker would have lied on collusion he would have had to had proof to support it...law school 101!!
With no support of collusion...it would have been another perjury charge...he ain't that fucking stupid!!
  • grean
  • 03-01-2019, 11:16 AM
If the fucker would have lied on collusion he would have had to had proof to support it...law school 101!!
With no support of collusion...it would have been another perjury charge...he ain't that fucking stupid!! Originally Posted by bb1961
If he lied at all about anything, it would be another perjury charge. So what's the difference? Don't need a law degree to know that.

He gains nothing by speaking to Congress. If he lied it would only make his problem bigger.
  • grean
  • 03-01-2019, 11:18 AM
Does anyone on Congress have the power to pardon him?

No. Only the President. Why talk to cogresss just to lie & get more time?
Does anyone on Congress have the power to pardon him?

No. Only the President. Why talk to cogresss just to lie & get more time? Originally Posted by grean
You're ignoring that Cohen's problems in New York's Southern District have yet to be resolved. Cohen's ploy was to libel Trump in order to get leniency from the lib-retard mob in New York.
  • grean
  • 03-01-2019, 02:13 PM
You're ignoring that Cohen's problems in New York's Southern District have yet to be resolved. Cohen's ploy was to libel Trump in order to get leniency from the lib-retard mob in New York. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You may be right.

That would be a very dangerous game to play though. I honestly don't think he's that dumb.

If he lied, even about the color of his socks, BOTH Republicans and Democrats would skewer him alive. He's already been referred to the DOJ so we shall see.
You're ignoring that Cohen's problems in New York's Southern District have yet to be resolved. Cohen's ploy was to libel Trump in order to get leniency from the lib-retard mob in New York. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He is cooperating with them in their investigation of Trump.
It's strange that Cohen's testimony was delayed several times.
That Rosenstein's resignation keeps getting postponed.
That Mueller's report was supposed to be out two weeks ago.
That Cohen won't be going to jail until April now all with the approval with the DOJ because he has shoulder surgery rehab.

Anyone smell swamp gas?
  • R.M.
  • 03-01-2019, 04:26 PM
Some of you just want Trump out of office so bad you would sell your soul. Or did you do that already?