The President and Travon Martin

How is Humpty still alive?
im not surprised at obama's reflexive statements, either about the stupidity of the cambridge police or trayvon could have been his son or any other impromptu prejudiced word that escapes his leaking mind and heart.

nor am i surprised at his more considered remarks, toned down by his speech writers and handlers as they may be, for they still reflect the weird mindset of the left.

this whole trayvon thing isnt about race its about left/right.

the left must have racism, they search for it, and revel in its discovery. they make non-racism into racism at every chance. its power for them.

they use the charge of racism to punish or to win or for an edge, you are the victim of their racism. true instances of racism are victims of their racism.
Zim was innocent before he ever met Martian in Florida according on the laws you can slap the crap out of someone and if they stare beating the shit out of you then you can use a gun and kill them and you are only standing your ground. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You got a link to back that statement up?

I believe the slap would constitute assault, and would be a a crim8nal act in itself.

now that's funny.
Eva missed the trial. This had nothing, NOTHING, to do with "stand your ground". That went out the window last year.

Zimmerman has indicated that he wants to go to law school now. He also has a pretty good case against MSNBC and maybe a civil suit against the state of Florida for civil rights violations.
This could have been a fairly easy conviction had the charge been reckless endangerment. But the far left and its constituents had to go for an unattainable murder charge, and the State of Florida decided that a hopeless case of murder was politically better than a slam dunk case of reckless endangerment.

Politics should never be injected into individual criminal matters. Thank God the Constitution mandates trial by jury, else the government would be able to imprison anyone whenever it helped the incumbent party.

Pretty disgusting. I am totally with Dershowitz on this one.
Eva missed the trial. This had nothing, NOTHING, to do with "stand your ground". That went out the window last year.

Zimmerman has indicated that he wants to go to law school now. He also has a pretty good case against MSNBC and maybe a civil suit against the state of Florida for civil rights violations. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Did you see anywhere in the OP where it mentioned the trial? NO Was talking on how Florida law was written. Try your best to pay attention...
This could have been a fairly easy conviction had the charge been reckless endangerment. Originally Posted by Texas Playboy
Not with a self-defense allegation and proof to support it.

His intentional conduct to discharge his firearm into Martin's body was not "reckless."

Plus you might take a look at the Florida criminal statutes and find "reckless endangerment," ...

... unless you want to save you some pussy chasing time and ask.

Zimmerman has indicated that he wants to go to law school now. He also has a pretty good case against MSNBC and maybe a civil suit against the state of Florida for civil rights violations. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
None of the above, but who's counting? Surely not our resident intellectual, J Blowme Corneyhole. Only Mr. Perfesser can lay out two flawless turds like these, back to back.
How is Humpty still alive? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Because heterosexual AIDS is a myth. I also tend to stay away from violent animals like Trayvon Martin.
I dunno Jackie. I disagree with the verdict but the jury decided. Do you really think that in a situation like this one, where a 17 year old kid has been shot to death...under circumstances that are questionable at best....that there shouldn't be a trial? Allen Dershowitz is an attention whore.

This case is a classic example of the purpose of a jury trial. Jury heard the evidence and decided. I disagree with the result but refuse to argue with the process and ultimate result. Originally Posted by timpage
Good post Timpage.
A 13 year old was shot in self defense in Birmingham not so long ago. No trial. Shouldnt the shooter be in jail?
Because heterosexual AIDS is a myth. I also tend to stay away from violent animals like Trayvon Martin. Originally Posted by Hero Zimmerman

Keep a condom on ....
Obaminable: 19July2013: "...Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago."

Which means "the President" ....

.... lacks enough sense to NOT go out in the rain in the middle of the night for a bag of skittles ... !

An admission of intellectual deficiency.... at the least.
Obaminable: 19July2013: "...Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago."

Which means "the President" ....

.... lacks enough sense to NOT go out in the rain in the middle of the night for a bag of skittles ... !

An admission of intellectual deficiency.... at the least. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Welcome to stupid you have arrived.