Did pelosi look like she was about to lay an egg ??

If you are going to make a total ass of yourself, what better place do do it than on National Television.
If you are going to make a total ass of yourself, what better place do do it than on National Television. Originally Posted by Jackie S
She's "playing" to her base and supporters!

Pelosi was having a Trump Orgasm!!,
She needs to go, looked like to me, she had eaten pork chops and was trying to clean her teeth, lol!!
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2018, 09:49 AM
She needs to go almost as bad as Trump does!

Yes, TRUMP face fucked her all night!!!
Pelosi looked like she was about to lay an egg through the whole speech. She squirmed, smirked, and shook her head. Maybe she was not nesting, just full of shit !!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Nancy Pelosi looked like she was listening to a racist give a speech to the world representing the USA.
Nancy Pelosi looked like she was listening to a racist give a speech to the world representing the USA. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You're stupid, Standing Stupid.

You're stupid, Standing Stupid.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I suspect StandkingInShit does so himself! Get them "mixed up"!

Or is it simply "cross contamination" when the pull out and shove it into his yearning lips! StandingInshit your students want you!
Pelosi looked like she did not know where she was and had shit her Depends and was wondering if anybody else could smell it.
Either that, or the vaccum in her head, started sucking in her face!
She looks like Jeff Dunham's Achmed the Dead Terrorist with a wig.
... the bitter pill to swallow is seeing Trump at the podium.

They failed to run him off in the first year.

He's got at least two more years to field dress the swamp rats.

The Obaminable Legacy is Over.

It's being dismantled one rat at a time. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Trump has these idiots by the short hairs and they don't even know it. Trump's second year in office will be better because all these rats will be taking their lumps. Once they are all rounded up and are given a new wardrobe Trump will probably ask them, "Who's Orange Now Motherfuckers" lol.

Jim
Nancy Pelosi looked like she was listening to a racist give a speech to the world representing the USA. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

This wasn't a UN address u idiot. it was a State of the Union address to the citizens of the United States of America!

you of all people should know that, yeah Professor Sparky StandinShit?

bahahahahahahaaaaaa

bahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa
She's a fucking idiot.