Two Avid Trump Cronies Charged With the Murder of an Unarmed Black Jogger in Georgia

You don't give a flying fuck about that black guy. You just want to bitch about Trump and anybody who you think might support him. For all you know those white guys aren't even registered voters. Even if they do support Trump who gives a fuck about their politics if they are guilty of a crime. If you really want to bitch about something bitch about Obama who gave millions to the Chinese to develop this virus strain that has killed over 70,000 Americans and most of the casualties are Black. Originally Posted by Levianon17

let's remind soulster of Obama the infallible when he intentionally stirred the racial flames with Zimmerman and little Trayvon. i'm sure he applauded Obama when he said "If i had a son .. he'd be like Trayvon .."

oh and then there is this .. nope we haven't forgetton this little Obama DOJ stunt one of many from the Obama choom admin.

BAHHAAA

Did the Justice Department incite the 2012 Trayvon Martin protests?

https://theweek.com/articles/462236/...artin-protests

As the George Zimmerman trial wraps up in Sanford, Fla., with the jury readying to decide if he murdered 17-year-old Trayvon Martin or shot him in self-defense, the conservative group Judicial Watch is taking us back to the events that led to the trial in the first place.

No, not the shooting death of Martin, as he was walking back to his father's apartment from the 7-Eleven. Rather, the national uproar that led to the arrest of Zimmerman, a month and a half after Martin's death.

Judicial Watch said Wednesday that it "has obtained documents in response to local, state, and federal records requests revealing that a little-known unit of the Department of Justice (DOJ), the Community Relations Service (CRS), was deployed to Sanford, Fla.,

BAHHHAAAA

Another low effort post

Another low effort post Originally Posted by matchingmole
Yup, the OP is running on nothing but hatred...

And you reposting the same old tired meme is pretty low effort too.

Originally Posted by matchingmole
I don’t care who u support in the political game. Murder is Murder!! But yet there are more blacks killing blacks than whites killing blacks! Why does everyone want to settle a disagreement with a gun?????
Yup, the OP is running on nothing but hatred...

And you reposting the same old tired meme is pretty low effort too. Originally Posted by eccielover

yeah.. he' running on fumes....
.... the Rodney King vid was ipso facto proof of guilt to many.. I saw a crazed, PCP-fueled Lunatic charging the Cops for a "normal" baton beat down. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Did you see the ENTIRE "Rodney King" video?

My question is not argumentative ... it's informative. I have!
the black jogger video. i didn't have the sound on. so, i understand 3 shot were fired.

it looked like the jogger and the young guy had an altercation over the shotgun. the jogger apparently grabbed his shotgun and tried to wrestle it way or in some fashion empty the shot gun of its rounds. at some point, the shots went off and the last one hit him. at this point, both backed off, jogger starts running away then collapses.

this appears to be accidental discharge rather than a deliberate murder.

so this thing is starting to look like another trayvon replay...
don't know about these two yahoos that have been arrested

but the irrational hate in the post by the thread starter where he associates millions of americans with the perceived motives he gives these two is just that, irrational

the left does not blame the actual killers for most killings. its very frequently their political opponents they do blame

just like this thread starter has done

as far as associating conservatism with recent and not so recent events, the left has always jumped to conclusions to blame their political opponents

jfk was supposedly killed by a right winger but it turned out to be a communist

Some more recent:

the boston marathons bombers, blamed by the media on right wingers- it happened on tax day you know

the Tucson shooter - a left wing nut- blamed by the media on sarah palin and the tea party

michelle bachman (and other racists like her) was blamed for the Wisconsin Sikh shooting

the beltway snipers, you know the black guy and the black kid who would shoot people while laying in the trunk of their car- was obviously an angry white male

the theatre shootings of james holmes, blamed on live tv by brian ross of abc on the tea party

and so it goes

and a direct attack on and shooting of members of congress by a Bernie supporter- crickets
  • oeb11
  • 05-11-2020, 08:24 AM
OP is just playing "Race-Baiting" - ala Al Sharpton.

The Georgia AG has asked for a Federal investigation of the handling of the case.

Meanwhile - it is clear the case is a point of focus for Georgia law enforcement - and charges are filed - the case is in the court system.

Proestors - "Justice Now" - what do they want - an immediate Lynching of the charged individuals???
Are we going back to KKK days - in reverse??

The System can be slow - particularly in capital cases.

Protestors are just being whipped up by Race-Baiters.

And I use that allusion deliberately!
Have you tried yoga? You are really out of control here. I'm concerned for you.

So, let the howling start from the Trumptards demanding due process and the presumption of innocence for the two assassins! So, where was the due process for the young black man? Where was the concern for due process when MAGA crackers at rallies in 2016 cheered and ranted “Lock Her Up, Lock Her Up”? So again we have selective hypocrisy from the Trumptards. Look at their mug shots: Bubba White Sr. and son, Bubba White Jr. Are you right wing Trump asslickers going to tell the world that the two above mentioned cretins voted for Hillary? Voted for Stacey Abrams? Nope! The two White Knights are members of that same branch of humanity that gave us Trump and all who support Trump, identified by anthropologists as Homo erectus suidae, translated to mean Human Pigs Walking Upright. Unapologetic, Trumptards, the two murdering scumbags are Trump crackers to their rotten core and disciples of the MAGA branch of the Phylogenetic tree! Rotten from the roots to the crown! Originally Posted by Solemate62
He was to busy blowing a trany to post those stats. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
He does appear to like to suck cock - sad, really.
honestly, I have seen the video several times, and I don't see enough to assume guilt, let alone for Murder. it is a piece to a puzzle, but that's all. I am bothered by the 3rd party Dude who filmed it.. what the fuck?

people see different things.. the Rodney King vid was ipso facto proof of guilt to many.. I saw a crazed, PCP-fueled Lunatic charging the Cops for a "normal" baton beat down. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The video of the confrontation I saw doesn't give me enough information, either.

Then, in a different video I saw the suspect go into a house under construction, but that video (at least the portion of the video I saw) doesn't show him taking anything. If he didn't take anything that isn't a burglary and in my opinion, you want people to come look at houses under construction because they might buy it.

In my opinion, an unlocked house under construction is a de facto open invitation for unattended showings, not a pretext to shoot people, unless they steal something. Then you can shoot the motherfuckers!

(Exception: If they steal something from a house WTF is constructing then that is just community activism against someone who violates US employment law and hires illegal aliens who harm the market for US laborers of all races and creeds)
don't know about these two yahoos that have been arrested

but the irrational hate in the post by the thread starter where he associates millions of americans with the perceived motives he gives these two is just that, irrational

the left does not blame the actual killers for most killings. its very frequently their political opponents they do blame

just like this thread starter has done

as far as associating conservatism with recent and not so recent events, the left has always jumped to conclusions to blame their political opponents

jfk was supposedly killed by a right winger but it turned out to be a communist

Some more recent:

the boston marathons bombers, blamed by the media on right wingers- it happened on tax day you know

the Tucson shooter - a left wing nut- blamed by the media on sarah palin and the tea party

michelle bachman (and other racists like her) was blamed for the Wisconsin Sikh shooting

the beltway snipers, you know the black guy and the black kid who would shoot people while laying in the trunk of their car- was obviously an angry white male

the theatre shootings of james holmes, blamed on live tv by brian ross of abc on the tea party

and so it goes

and a direct attack on and shooting of members of congress by a Bernie supporter- crickets Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Very good points and provides the community with excellent points to consider and should be encouraged to educate our community.
the black jogger video. i didn't have the sound on. so, i understand 3 shot were fired.

it looked like the jogger and the young guy had an altercation over the shotgun. the jogger apparently grabbed his shotgun and tried to wrestle it way or in some fashion empty the shot gun of its rounds. at some point, the shots went off and the last one hit him. at this point, both backed off, jogger starts running away then collapses.

this appears to be accidental discharge rather than a deliberate murder.

so this thing is starting to look like another trayvon replay... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

this is my feeling.. it appears to me the Jogger reacted aggressively, with no apparent fear. instinct perhaps, but I would not have done the same.. maybe he thought an old grizzled White Man was no match for his own physical prowess, shot gun or no shot gun?

Did you see the ENTIRE "Rodney King" video?

My question is not argumentative ... it's informative. I have! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't think I have, but I would like to.. I would follow any link you have to post.