Heres to all things that make it Easier

The self alerters! Thank you, you crazy bitches for the BB ads, the ghetto talk in all of your posts, the size 12 Jordans in the background in your hotel room pics, the way you start drama in every thread you show up in, the crown tattoos, etc...

You make shit so much easier and save a dude a shit ton of money and disappointment.

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
exactly! how many times do you see his shoes or shadows.....love it
big fan of wd40......but i'm a contractor.....so theres that Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Wd ain't got shit on Kroil. You can drive a jackhammer up a gnats ass with that stuff.

When a guy texts me and actually tells me who he is vs "Hi are you playing today" type texts.

Having p411/ref's already sent before texting me.

Having a firm time in mind for a booking.

Oh and did I mention I really like it when a guy tells me who he is when he texts me?

LOL
  • BLM69
  • 10-17-2016, 12:09 PM
That's why I love regulars, easy and painless as a quick text and I'm getting my cocked sucked within the hour if she's available, I do have a list with plenty of numbers handy

I've seen providers asking for photo id's just to be considered for a appointment LOL, if guys give RW info for some paid pussy, they deserve what ever may come their way after...
Hitachi....Magic Wands
@Oh and did I mention I really like it when a guy tells me who he is when he texts me?
why I don't text to set a date .. if they don't tell me a name I just don't replay back .. most of them are asking dumb shit any way's
and are just jacking off .

When a guy texts me and actually tells me who he is vs "Hi are you playing today" type texts.

Oh and did I mention I really like it when a guy tells me who he is when he texts me?

LOL Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
READING!!!
I can not stress this enough how important and helpful it is if some gentleman would just take the time to read my AD, Showcase and Bio. It would save a lot of time for us both in the screening/scheduling process.

Also letting me know of any specific or special interests is always helpful and I am very accommodating to requests.

when you send all screening info in one PM
I do the p411 calendar and my web site has a calendar
Love Google Calendar help keep me on time and where and when to be or who's
coming over Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
LOVE the Google Calendar.
It separates everything from my real world schedule to Hobby time. My doubles partner and I have shared a calendar for years that way we can check who is on the schedule for said date/time. It makes it so easy for us to work around each other as we share our Incall together.

I also update my P411 calendar weekly with available times & travel updates.
Most recently have started tweeting out my availability around my personal schedule. Those who follow me, know I was involved in a car accident in May, so it's be helpful to update everyone with my status and availability around my treatment/physical therapy.

I carry 2 phones on me at all times with the google voice app installed on them both. Everything is forwarded immediately so I am notified of texts and emails right away and typically I respond within the hour.
I check my texts, emails, p411 & ECCIE often throughout the day.

LOL Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

Although I prefer first initial contact be made by PM here, P411 or email, there is nothing more helpful when I do receive a information complete with:
His name/handle
His preferred method of contact (hobby number/text?)
A brief description of himself & his interests
His provider references or any other screening

I usually only text to confirm the appointment and send the address to my location.
Chit Chat or sexting is not acceptable however if asked to speak prior to meeting, I will at my discretion.