question for the ladies- guys with current papers

• BLM69
  • 10-31-2016, 10:29 PM
Easy: It's NONE of YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Anything posted in a public forum is up for discussion, you're responding like a angry woman that is having a horrible day, now go take a shower and cool off a bit.
  • BLM69
  • 10-31-2016, 10:36 PM
Is it that you are confused that a hooker has a committed relationship or that I am using this money as extra income?

What the two ladies below have said make things fairly clear.

And as things have been for me most of my hobby career, the hobby is extra money for me or have helped me pay my tuition when I didn't have aid...or helped me when I have wrecked a car. Originally Posted by tntangie
Maybe I did confuse a committed relationship as you claim to be in with a open relationship? It really doesn't matter to me or care to understand it further since my previous post hit some nerves. Have a good one
Anything posted in a public forum is up for discussion, you're responding like a angry woman that is having a horrible day, now go take a shower and cool off a bit. Originally Posted by BLM69
True...but in another thread perhaps. It's a subject of its own so let's keep on with the topic cage posted.

BLM that would a good subject to start in another thread though it sounds like you could get a good amount of responses.
Lol.

Clean test does not make me feel any more or any less like taking a risk with my health. My mind just says "Hey Congrats for being a Smart Responsible person" but i still proceed with caution. (No BBFS)
maybe it's just me but I don't see any purpose in waving my "clean bill of health" around just to propose that it's now something i can risk. that's backwards.
I dont fuck BB ( well most of the time LOL) but you can still pick up stuff other ways .... LOL
It DOES make me feel better that clients(especially married folks) are being health conscious.
Hopefully it makes you guys feel better that even though I DO NOT do bareback I still get tested quite frequently.

ON another note ..... GUYS WHO SEE BB PROVIDERS .... do you get tested regularly ? Do you assume that those girls get tested regularly ?.......
I had a falling out with an ex-"well known" provider on the site because she told me: she's done BB with guys who 'have been fixed' because she's only worried about babies. And she hasn't gotten tested in AT LEAST FIVE YEARS because "She hasn't had any symptoms."
~True story
  • BLM69
  • 11-01-2016, 05:45 PM
It DOES make me feel better that clients(especially married folks) are being health conscious.
Hopefully it makes you guys feel better that even though I DO NOT do bareback I still get tested quite frequently.

ON another note ..... GUYS WHO SEE BB PROVIDERS .... do you get tested regularly ? Do you assume that those girls get tested regularly ?.......
I had a falling out with an ex-"well known" provider on the site because she told me: she's done BB with guys who 'have been fixed' because she's only worried about babies. And she hasn't gotten tested in AT LEAST FIVE YEARS because "She hasn't had any symptoms."
~True story Originally Posted by DallasBella
If she has had no symptoms you can't blame the girl for trying LOL I remember back in the day my way of birth control was to pull out and pray.

I personally feel better knowing that you are a responsible person and testing regularly, I also test regularly (every 3 months) because every 5 years is entirely too long!!!

Shoot, once a year is too long in between if you are either a provider OR a hobbyist. Even doing everything covered (including CBJ) I would suggest no less than every three months, you never know what could happen and the sooner you take care of it the better.

In the Nevada brothels you get tested weekly, and they do EVERYTHING covered.
NEVER have bbfs with a client. Anybody can edit a piece of paper. Better safe than sorry
Interesting discussion above. And POVs.

Fact of the matter is as several stated:

Not all diseases, including most STDs, will be discovered (or discounted) by lab tests unless the exposure happened well before the testing was done. And, obviously, exposure after any test is a great risk to both the male and to all subsequent females..

As for "committed relationships" -- obviously those of us (I count myself as one, imo) who hobby are doing so as a matter of personal choice -- either for the sex, the companionship, the thrill, the cash, or whatever.

I maintain that just as many males can be both married and support a mistress, the commitment to the marital portion can be considered quite committed, despite the obvious potential for conflict. And, just as many males can do this, so can many females.

Think of "plural marriage," for example.

Meanwhile, those of us who play around with multiple partners, owe it to both the partners and ourselves to be properly tested.

btw, as part of the testing, one should always disclose to one's physician the true facts of hobbying with multiple partners or the testing may not be as comprehensive as it should be.
Anything posted in a public forum is up for discussion, you're responding like a angry woman that is having a horrible day, now go take a shower and cool off a bit. Originally Posted by BLM69
Naaaaa I responded that way TO YOU.

Cause I don't like you.

That's it. :-)
In Nevada.. the brothel workers are required to get WEEKLY testing... and they are, in general, not providing much of anything without a condom.
  • BLM69
  • 11-03-2016, 12:34 PM
Naaaaa I responded that way TO YOU.

Cause I don't like you.

That's it. :-) Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
You opened yourself to get insulted by me but I won't do that and btw, I don't have any issues with you mami