Just got the news...time to say goodbye to yall

NEVER stop fighting.... Godspeed.... I will pray for you sir.....
  • motor
  • 07-16-2012, 05:40 PM
God Speed and good luck
It sounds like you are living every day like it's your last. Get that list out and cross off as much as you can. Let us all hope you can still beat this.
wow...you've been battling this degenerative kidney disease for a few years, but still got deployed back in feb? ( http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=385753 ) does the armed services regularly deploy soldiers with conditions like this?
bamachamps10,

I wish you the very very best, hoping that the news that you recieved is wrong and you are able to enjoy the pleasures that life has to offer.....

TexasCowboy
  • S-Man
  • 07-16-2012, 07:18 PM
wow...you've been battling this degenerative kidney disease for a few years, but still got deployed back in feb? ( http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=385753 ) does the armed services regularly deploy soldiers with conditions like this? Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
I was thinking of the same thing. On that Feb post, he said he will be deployed on April 13th.
Best of luck friend. I have a friend that has a kidney disease and he has been proving the doctors wrong by a very strict diet and a powerful faith in God.

Best of luck and all the best.
You are in my prayers. Keep the dust on the bottom of your boots.
Prayers to you. Doctors can only state what they see medically, when it is your time to go that's when you will. My father was told no more than 2 years and stayed for 5. I agree on getting your list out. Kiss us ladies and make us blush; I'm sure you will leave footprints on the hearts of those that have spent time with you. Take care.
Many people live for years and years on one type of dialysis or another and depending on the blood type, the wait list for someone in otherwise good health is typically not too long.

Good luck.
The average wait for kidney transplant in Ft Worth is two and a half years.

Best of luck Bamachamps!
I'm surprised the wait is that long considering the way people drive in the DFW. You might try a different state. I was slated to donate a kidney to my cousin with a similar disease and before we could get the trade done he came up on the list. Just a thought.

Best wishes and Godspeed.

BP
God Bless you and watch over you. I will keep you in my prayers. Continue to fight the good fight!
Prayers to you and your family...very courageous of you , Dear...
I feel so lucky to say that I had the opportunity to spend some quality time with you and you are awesome! You are in my prayers Luv! Keep your head up..