CLIMATOLOGISTS: "ICE FREE SUMMERS IN THE ARCTIC BY 2013"

You do know that there is a major volcano under the Antartic ice? Volcano, magma, heat, ice, water? Can you connect the dots?
You do know that there is a major volcano under the Antartic ice? Volcano, magma, heat, ice, water? Can you connect the dots? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm sure that knucklehead has no clue.

I'm also sure he will say it's booosh's fault and it's rraaaaccciisssstt...LOL
There are two fucktards that have made it to5 on a scale of 10 in the dumb meter. Does it matter if the sun or where the warm water comes from if the ice is melting? Throw these two a life line...LMFAO
The ice isn't melting..........and the polar bear population isn't dwindling.
LOFAO no polar bears at the south pole ...
The thread title is clear - ARCTIC !

Roll around on the floor like the village idiot we all think of us as.

LOFAO no polar bears at the south pole ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The thread title is clear - ARCTIC !

Roll around on the floor like the village idiot we all think of us as. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

You as usual were late to the huddle read before you jump in.
There are two fucktards that have made it to5 on a scale of 10 in the dumb meter. Does it matter if the sun or where the warm water comes from if the ice is melting? Throw these two a life line...LMFAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
As a matter of fact, it does matter, unless you are insisting that an Antarctic volcano erupting is part of man-made global warming. No one could be that stupid.

Wait a sec. It's Eva. Yeah, someone could be that stupid. Never mind.
Sorry num nuts JD was the one brought up the volcano. Back under your rock.
Hmmmmm, looks like the Fact Free Bunch is lending their expertise to Ice Free.
As a matter of fact, it does matter, unless you are insisting that an Antarctic volcano erupting is part of man-made global warming. No one could be that stupid.

Wait a sec. It's Eva. Yeah, someone could be that stupid. Never mind. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Good point!
Good point! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

LMAO now we have three nimrods believing a inactive volcano melts ice.
LMAO now we have three nimrods believing a inactive volcano melts ice. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Who ever said that exactly, dickface?
JD first COG who chimed in and you who agreed with him.
JD first COG who chimed in and you who agreed with him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He never said an "inactive" volcano would melt ice, fuckface. Go reread what he said.