Sabrina Nicole want's some info plz.......

You know, thats a fascinating question Dodger. I'd love to conduct some research into that matter.

Depending on whom you discuss it with, there are 10 or 11 dimensions in string theory-- I'd have to break out my nerd glasses to ascertain just how many of them would allow oral.

The simple examination automatically rules out 6 of the dimensions, since they are technically considered rolled up into a tiny manifold too small to see. But of the 4 (or 5) remaining-- hmmm Originally Posted by DecemberLove
I think I feel a stirring in my second dimension ... could be the third. Why don't you poke your head down there and help me out?

Bob
Before we discuss such things--- I need to make sure that you know the difference between string theory and particle theory.

Ah String Theory-- the TOE. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Particle theory is soooo 1980s, I do know the difference THE DANNIE told me.
  • T-Can
  • 09-17-2010, 12:11 PM
Before we discuss such things--- I need to make sure that you know the difference between string theory and particle theory.

Ah String Theory-- the TOE. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Isn't the String Theory only applicable once a month - I believe Dr. Aunt Flo knows about this.

I believe one of Sabrina's friends had an incall over there awhile back and no LE problems - that's all I know Mastermind but I'm sure you knew.
Thats because Dannie is awesome!

Dodger-- surely the stirring is in your 3rd dimension. The best remedy I know of is to test some theories of friction and time.
No Dear Cando-- String Theory is the TOE, not the TOM.
  • T-Can
  • 09-17-2010, 12:16 PM
No Dear Cando-- String Theory is the TOE, not the TOM. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Ah hell, I give up! At least I know it says it in CanDo's WikedPedia and that's all that matters!
You forgot to log on as Sabrina to post this important question. Originally Posted by monkmonk
ROTFLMAO
Particle theory is soooo 1980s, I do know the difference THE DANNIE told me. Originally Posted by LuckJack
You have quite the memory, and I cannot believe you were actually paying attention!! You make me proud!

Okay DL and Dodger, I think I am in love with the two of you now. Please PLEASE can we go out sometime and talk quantum mechanics and string theories? Seriously, that is one of my favorite topics. (There's the possible duality relation between the 10/11 spacetime dimensions/quantum consistency issue, but then we get to talk about M theory )

I'd really like to hear your thoughts on Event Horizon, I have some ideas about how it directly ties into some more philosophical topics.

Back to the original post.........if anyone ever wonders how locker room info/powder room info gets out, here is a prime example! DOH! Hope they both get a nice little vacation.
Mmmm Schwarzchild Radius
Attached Images File Type: jpg hijack.jpg (27.5 KB, 348 views)
Wow! Now this is thread hijacking at its worst.
Looie--- Don't have hatred for the nerds. Thats not nice
It was hijacked probably because everyone knows Mastermind1 is Sabrina's tow truck driving boyfriend and it's just another threAD.
Wow! Now this is thread hijacking at its worst. Originally Posted by looiecypher
+1

There is a serious underlyind issue with this post. Dannie captured it well when she said:

"Back to the original post.........if anyone ever wonders how locker room info/powder room info gets out, here is a prime example! DOH! Hope they both get a nice little vacation."
I did not recognize you without the armor.
By the careful application of Occam's Razor I have judged that the Jacking is superior to the OP.