Proposal to augment eccie

I'm with you Sophia....and I'm finally under you too....
Great idea.. NOT. You do realize who owns that board, right? (ourhome2.net)
One of the biggest "alert worthy" characters in the area! Wouldn't post there if I was paid. Find another site.... or create one. BUT NOT THAT ONE!
in theory it works great but what about screening?

guys like me who do NOT use 411 or datcheck etc...
I doubt my references can get back to yall in a few hours.nor would I ask them to do that...

so how could we expedite the screening part?

I doubt my references can get back to yall in a few hours.nor would I ask them to do that...

so how could we expedite the screening part? Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Just prescreen with any lady you might be interested in seeing. I mean, you probably have a short list right? Ask them if you can prescreen for when you get the last minute urge. Most won't mind.
  • thegj
  • 09-30-2010, 11:30 AM
no one minds seeing you Sophie. I am an ultra planner so I have not been unable to find plan b very often. The avaible today idea sounds good.
Just prescreen with any lady you might be interested in seeing. I mean, you probably have a short list right? Ask them if you can prescreen for when you get the last minute urge. Most won't mind. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia

I really do not have a 'short list' sometimes the mood strikes me and I want to see Lady X or Lady Y that's how Little Ralphey works.. he is so unpredictable

now when I do see a lady I want to see and do not have time to see her that day or week then I pre-screen, but frankly about half the time it works out that I actually see them

so how could we expedite the screening part? Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I was a member of site where you had to be screened to be in it. IT was great, all you had to do was mention the site and not only were you in they would bump nonmembers for you.