Our Neutron Bomb Election

I'm the Dancing Turd,and Stupid as shit. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yep that covers it stupid old shit.
Iv'e a littun, is the guy who never speaks his opinion or his mind. He sits on the sidelines waiting for outcome then shouts out I told you so. Just as he likes GJ knowing he in inconsequential in this election, typical libetard just waiting to point blame at someone else. Well I didn't do it he cry's. Until the US Gobn't sends their monthly "shut the fuck up you monkey" check. Pathetic. Grow some balls asshole. And get a job! Originally Posted by canuckeight
You are dumb as shit. How is that for a opinion dick face? You dimatards are all alike. I'm retired you pathetic fuck.
You are dumb as shit. How is that for a opinion dick face? You dimatards are all alike. I'm retired you pathetic fuck. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Union Pension bigger, Fuck everyone else is her motto...

Greedy Puds...

Union Pension bigger, Fuck everyone else is her motto...

Greedy Puds...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Another swing and a miss whiffy, ever get one right? NO
When you "swing" with Assup, Lubed Wideass, and Fisting Chaps, you don't miss, do you, LittleFredo, the Dancing Turd?
When you "swing" with Assup, Lubed Wideass, and Fisting Chaps, you don't miss, do you, LittleFredo, the Dancing Turd? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No, I got your lying ass nailed SOS. Since you got to hanging with gay rey, bimbo, chicken dick, dildo, and lusting for lads. Has your glory hole ever been busier? Never did say if you dropped your teeth.
Melting down, LittleFredo? Don't let that shit get soft. If you want your Turd to Dance, you gotta it firm! Happy Gay Swinging with your "friends"!
Melting down, LittleFredo? Don't let that shit get soft. If you want your Turd to Dance, you gotta it firm! Happy Gay Swinging with your "friends"! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
soft? I think you mean hard.

turd dries out like a rock
Ask LittleFredo. He's the Dancing Turd expert.
Melting down, LittleFredo? Don't let that shit get soft. If you want your Turd to Dance, you gotta it firm! Happy Gay Swinging with your "friends"! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are soft all the time SOS, it is why your teeth come out.

soft? I think you mean hard.

SOS doesn't get hard anymore, it is why he says such stupid shit now.
turd dries out like a rock Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Ask LittleFredo. He's the Dancing Turd expert. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
SOS is just WKing for his glory hole pard chicken dick.