How do you like your DATY Ladies?

Spot on Victoria! That is what im talking about!
Thank you!! Originally Posted by 69UILTAZ
Happy to oblige. The thought of a responsible and considerate man actually listening to my instructions is turning me on.
I love DATY from the back. Not too soft not too aggressive.
Oh, by all means, I am happy to SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS!!!!

I am talking about flat out when I tell the man, "Do this." He doesn't and when I ask, why did you do that thing I told you not to, he says, oh, I just felt like it instead of the thing you told me to do. (Yes, this has actually happened several times to me.) *facepalm* Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I got ya. My post wasn't meant for you specifically. Just can't say how discouraging it is not to be able to hear what one likes
I got ya. My post wasn't meant for you specifically. Just can't say how discouraging it is not to be able to hear what one likes Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I will get real close to ya, and whisper it in your ear.
Yall do yall thang but I'm the reluctant Datiest. Try to just stay on the clit for the most part. Gotta try to evade them creampies.
Omg, one of my biggest pet peeves!!!!!

One of the biggest complaints I hear from straight men: "Women aren't communicative enough during sex."

I am SUPER communicative, especially where this is concerned. I always tell a gent who is about to go down to Chinatown for the first time with me, exactly what I like. I am also very forthcoming with continued instructions during the trip. (Right there, that's good, keep doing that.)

Yet, STILL some men, I guess? decide they are going to do what THEY want, and totally disregard what I say. Grrrrr, it makes me so angry!

Gents, how would you like it if we are reciprocating and start attacking your schlong like it's the last hot dog during a 2 year famine? Ugh!

Ok, rant over.

My input: first, every lady is different. Here's a wild idea: ASK her what she likes, BEFORE you begin! Novel, I know.

Secondly, LISTEN to her verbal or non-verbal cues throughout so that you know if what you are doing is right.

Thirdly, if she tells you to do something specific, DO THAT, and NOT something else!

For myself, I like the tip of the tongue, up and down on my little soft mound, in a repeated fashion. NO biting, NO sucking, DO NOT ram it in the hole like you are trying to force a hole in one, do not do crazy circular motions like you are trying to do donuts. And sometimes more pressure is better. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston

I am definitely not into the aggressive attack dog approach, and am happy to share that. I like teasing kisses of my lower lips, slow, gentle swirls increasing in intensity, a wee bit of suction, but for Heaven's sake, it's NOT a straw in a frozen custard shake! And please, NO teeth. Nibble my neck, not my button.

And don't just shove your fingers up my wahini with no warning. Fingernails hurt (and that will stop my climb up the mountain dead on the trail), and if I clench too hard at the wrong moment, you might lose a digit!

And don't just shove your fingers up my wahini with no warning. Fingernails hurt, and if I clench too hard at the wrong moment, you might lose a digit![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Second pet peeve. Do you know how tiny my tunnel entrance is? Yet some men see it, and what? Think that means they should shove 2 fingers in like they are digging for gold? I just don't get it.

Surely men should realize our special areas are SOFT and SENSITIVE.

I have decided that the next person who mistreats my dangly bits will receive the same treatment from me in turn.
Second pet peeve. Do you know how tiny my tunnel entrance is? Yet some men see it, and what? Think that means they should shove 2 fingers in like they are digging for gold? I just don't get it.

Surely men should realize our special areas are SOFT and SENSITIVE.

I have decided that the next person who mistreats my dangly bits will receive the same treatment from me in turn. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Ya know that's just going to tempt some fellows!

Speak softly and carry a big dildo.
Ya know that's just going to tempt some fellows!

Speak softly and carry a big dildo.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I welcome it then. I will happily exact my revenge on anyone who misbehaves!!!!
Oh, by all means, I am happy to SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS!!!!

I am talking about flat out when I tell the man, "Do this." He doesn't and when I ask, why did you do that thing I told you not to, he says, oh, I just felt like it instead of the thing you told me to do. (Yes, this has actually happened several times to me.) *facepalm* Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
The best dining is when the fucktard chews. There is no eating without chewing ...
I always tell a gent who is about to go down to tunatown for the first time with me, exactly what I like

.... Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
FTFY
The best dining is when the fucktard chews. There is no eating without chewing ... Originally Posted by pyramider
But they must take the teeth out first.....
But if a tard doesnt know how to eat pussy, then he has no business being down there in the first place, let alone getting instructions from the "back seat driver" .. talk about buzzkill ! IJS

Signed, PLK
With no teeth, chin or facial hair contact please. There is no reason to try to put your chin in my pussy.
I welcome it then. I will happily exact my revenge on anyone who misbehaves!!!! Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Really?