Oral needs....................

wow Ms Athena your just going to have to come see me sometime in west texas baby Originally Posted by wcdann

Would love to wcdann................Question : Does your avatar have balls??? lol
my avatar doesnt have balls but he has 3 cocks so u can give bbbj, cg, and greek all at the same time lmao
lol I hope one of his Cocks is on his finger, otherwise I better start stretching to make that happen...........umm Im actually sitting her trying to picture how to do this.....Dam we need chat back up!
lmao i dont know if that would be sexy or creepy seeing you do that with my avitar lmao
Oral goes both ways and Ms. Athena you helped me get something off of my bucket list when we visited. Muchas gracias for a delightful experience.
Anytime, Every time sugar, I always aim to please.............and such sweet lips you have made it easy.............YUM!
I know one thing id love to spend time with Ms Athens or Dallas rain or both at the same time. Wow after a session like that it would be hard to go back to normal standard everyday sessions. I might have to be a reg afterward
lol---WCDANN..your fantasies can become reality!

Curious...i told you she was a wild woman! lol
Gentlemen: Is there something that a woman has not yet done for you orally that you're yearning for? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Snowballs, as you know are my favorite...I would love to get that snowball as big as we could possibly get it between You, Dallas Rain and Myself....
Passing it around at least twice and back to me...gotta love a snowball MMMMMM
I know one thing id love to spend time with Ms Athens or Dallas rain or both at the same time. Wow after a session like that it would be hard to go back to normal standard everyday sessions. I might have to be a reg afterward Originally Posted by wcdann
Is this what your talking about wcdann?? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=399818
Hell yes thats what im talking about except I think id have to pass on the snowballs lol thats just not my thing but everything else is cool
Or a cow.lol Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
As some have said, I'd like to have a provider play around with my cum after oral. Some swallow, some spit, but I'd like a provider to slowly let it drool out from her mouth, down to her neck & breasts, and having strings of cum hanging down from her chin. I also want to do a full-fledged facial sometime.
Miss Athena and Dallas rain at the same time better make sure the life insurance is paid up!
lol--but soxfan...what a way to die!