OTC Houston 2014 Welcome

Taint & boob pics would make this thread so much better.

:On Topic:
I've heard that over the past few years the debauchery level of OTC has been on the decline. Is this true oil guys? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
The new strip club laws have decreased the open debauchery considerably over the past few years however I was, for the first time, invited to my former boss's annual OTC schmorgesborg this year. It basically consisted of a mansion with a few oil rich Houstonians, their visiting oil rich guests and twice as many women. I equated my invite to the big boss man trying to court me back into the company. I mean, my early retirement was his company's equivalent to the Bulls losing Jordan to baseball. I'm still young and he's hoping I'll come back for another 3Peat but I digress. This party of his has been happening yearly for over a decade so it sounds like it's business as usual for some.
Get em' in get em' out.
I have clients in from all over the world. Their trip to Houston is always half business half pleasure. A lot leave here and go to LA, Vegas or South America for another week of the same. I don't think much has changed. The real question is where are the ladies headed at night??
Last Day for OTC ;( Hope everyone is enjoying.