Think the NFL is in decline?

• WTF
  • 03-16-2022, 07:05 PM
Professor Poofter doesn’t even know where the Yen and the Yuan come from.

BOOM

] Originally Posted by bambino
The yen and Yuan come from your ass!
The yen and Yuan come from your ass! Originally Posted by WTF

if you say so professor poofter
easy. whites hand/eye coordination blacks fast/quick.

anything else you need to know? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
terrible job
I guess TWK's racist old ass has never seen Cooper Kupp or Adam Thielen play in the NFL. Like I've said before, I have many of these old clowns in this forum on ignore for a reason. When you make no sense, your garbage posts are just not worth reading to me... I'm a snob like that.
I guess TWK's racist old ass has never seen Cooper Kupp or Adam Thielen play in the NFL. Like I've said before, I have many of these old clowns in this forum on ignore for a reason. When you make no sense, your garbage posts are just not worth reading to me. I'm a snob like that. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Nah, you’re just a fraud.
I guess TWK's racist old ass has never seen Cooper Kupp or Adam Thielen play in the NFL. Like I've said before, I have many of these old clowns in this forum on ignore for a reason. When you make no sense, your garbage posts are just not worth reading to me... I'm a snob like that. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

you played in the IIL . Irrelevant Ivy League

you've been TWK'd

BOOM
terrible job Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
Did you give up already ?
Did you give up already ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

so .. no cruise on the bayliner?

bhahahahhaaaaa
Not for you
Did you give up already ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
I gave up on those two bozos a long time ago when those clowns were arguing with me about the stock market. One bozo though the pre market price was the price for the day and one bozo thought the market close price was the price for the day. Neither one of those old broke ass clowns even knew the stock market fluctuates throughout the day.

Why talk to clowns who don't even understand the fucking stock market and they want to argue about it? I don't mind fun banter, but the facts are the facts. The market is open from 8:30-3:00 CST. I kind of know what happens during that time and bozo#1 and bozo#2 want to argue about it.

I have them on ignore. If they deny it, somebody please post their clueless nonsense so I'll see it. I'll ban myself for a year if I'm wrong. If I'm right, those two clowns do the same. I suggest those clowns don't take that bet though if they plan on honoring it. Put up or shut up clueless Trumpettes. #trumpcollegeclownshowgrads
I gave up on those two bozos a long time ago when those clowns were arguing with me about the stock market. One bozo though the pre market price was the price for the day and one bozo thought the market close price was the price for the day. Neither one of those old broke ass clowns even knew the stock market fluctuates throughout the day.

Why talk to clowns who don't even understand the fucking stock market and they want to argue about it? I don't mind fun banter, but the facts are the facts. The market is open from 8:30-3:00 CST. I kind of know what happens during that time and bozo#1 and bozo#2 want to argue about it.

I have them on ignore. If they deny it, somebody please post their clueless nonsense so I'll see it. I'll ban myself for a year if I'm wrong. If I'm right, those two clowns do the same. I suggest those clowns don't take that bet though if they plan on honoring it. Put up or shut up clueless Trumpettes. #trumpcollegeclownshowgrads Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
But yet you just wrote 3 paragraphs about us. Go back to your safe place. Stay there.
you played in the IIL . Irrelevant Ivy League

you've been TWK'd

BOOM Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
... He had a lack of skill there, also.
Just like in the forum.

#### Salty

I have them on ignore. If they deny it, somebody please post their clueless nonsense so I'll see it. I'll ban myself for a year if I'm wrong. If I'm right, those two clowns do the same. I suggest those clowns don't take that bet though if they plan on honoring it. Put up or shut up clueless Trumpettes. #trumpcollegeclownshowgrads Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Encore!!!