n.y. posts hit new low....

• CJ7
  • 04-24-2014, 02:38 PM
some people are mature enough and comfortable enough within their own skin to forgive other people, having faced the truth and dealt with it shame no longer enters their mind
Did I say something that everybody doesn't already know?

. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No, we've just got another genius on here who's debating skills are limited to name calling.
It's the 1st rule of syllogism: If you can't attack the argument, then attack the person making it.
gnadfly....
I think your mother lacked maternal instinct....if she had any she would have flushed you at birth.... Originally Posted by stevepar
My mother was a Republican, she would never flush a baby. So according to you, having a maternal instinct results in flushing a baby/fetus. No wonder you Dems are confused about Hillary.

+1,000,000 Originally Posted by bigtex
Confusion confirmed....as if there were any doubt.
gnadfly....
in your case it does....
QUOTE=gnadfly;1055235851]My mother was a Republican, she would never flush a baby. So according to you, having a maternal instinct results in flushing a baby/fetus. No wonder you Dems are confused about Hillary.
big tex....
what does +1,000,000 mean....

Confusion confirmed....as if there were any doubt.[/QUOTE]
some people are mature enough and comfortable enough within their own skin to forgive other people, having faced the truth and dealt with it shame no longer enters their mind Originally Posted by CJ7
Get the FUCK out of here!
gnadfly....
in your case it does....
QUOTE=gnadfly;1055235851]My mother was a Republican, she would never flush a baby. So according to you, having a maternal instinct results in flushing a baby/fetus. No wonder you Dems are confused about Hillary.
big tex....
what does +1,000,000 mean....

Confusion confirmed....as if there were any doubt. Originally Posted by stevepar
[/QUOTE]

You just committed another abortion... this time it was a post
some people are mature enough and comfortable enough within their own skin to forgive other people, having faced the truth and dealt with it shame no longer enters their mind Originally Posted by CJ7
Beautiful!

You can't make this up!

Our dear "independent" friend thinks we need to forgive rape, sexual harassment and uncontrolled lying!

Of course, as an "independent", he readily forgives Republicans and other non-liberals their transgressions.

Doesn't he?