LUBE,LUBE, Where art thou ??????

For some reason I thinck he is in Sicily living in exile.
We can only hope.
He wouldn't have paid. It would have been pointless
looks like he oinked away.
You know he is lurking around somewhere.
He's trying to come up with another new handle, then come back and be a pain in the ass. I wonder what his story will be next time? The former mob enforcer turned fat veteran from Italy didn't work too well.
He's trying to come up with another new handle, then come back and be a pain in the ass. I wonder what his story will be next time? The former mob enforcer turned fat veteran from Italy didn't work too well. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
ROLF yep the Luke handle is burned out. maybe he can come back as cjohnny54? bahahaaa

all of the librats have scampered off into the darkness
  • R.M.
  • 11-10-2016, 02:49 AM
Fat Bastard ran for the hills. Who's gonna call me cunt and tell me I don't pay tax's? I bet in real life he was a trash man. Nothing wrong with it either. Its' an honest life.
Fat Bastard ran for the hills. Who's gonna call me cunt and tell me I don't pay tax's? I bet in real life he was a trash man. Nothing wrong with it either. Its' an honest life. Originally Posted by R.M.
If by him spewing the trash he did every day, you call him a trash man then you are " spot on ". But LUBE's closest "experience " to be a real trach man was when he gave blow jobs out in back of the dumpsters at the fag clubs !
If by him spewing the trash he did every day, you call him a trash man then you are " spot on ". But LUBE's closest "experience " to be a real trach man was when he gave blow jobs out in back of the dumpsters at the fag clubs ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You know the fat bastard is lurking around jacking off wanting to chime in fuckem
Looks like the DNC fired him as the polls were closing on election night:

Last Activity: 11-08-2016 07:15 PM

On the other hand, the DNC also fired Sissy Chap, but the fucknut is still posting here. Go figure.
Lube's boat beached on the island of Sardinia and he was devoured by wild seals.
Lube's boat beached on the island of Sardinia and he was devoured by wild seals. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Now Dali, those seals, that were never known to be at THAT beach before, wouldn't have been there due some monks "chumming " the waters for a few days prior to LUBE'S arrival now, would they ? IJA.....
Lube's boat beached on the island of Sardinia and he was devoured by wild seals. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
hmm those wild seals have sharp fangs.

too bad they're not Leopard Seals. I hear they're nasty.
Fat Bastard ran for the hills. Who's gonna call me cunt and tell me I don't pay tax's? I bet in real life he was a trash man. Nothing wrong with it either. Its' an honest life. Originally Posted by R.M.
I don't care if you pay taxes, and I'm glad you have a cunt. Come to Kansas!
You know the fat bastard is lurking around jacking off wanting to chime in fuckem Originally Posted by gary5912
He might be seeking sympathy from Lil Cotex, though Lil Cotex prolly can't be too "dry eyed " over the ass kicking shrilLIARy received at the polls.