Sleep is Required

Big man talking to a female like that from behind a keyboard
Big man talking to a female like that from behind a keyboard Originally Posted by drpro79
He's a pathetic loser. Being a troll is the only way anyone would give him the much needed attention he craves from the real world.

I genuinely feel bad for him.
The moral compass has arrived. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Wait. Was that meant to knock RR down, or as a to announce your own arrival? Doesn't matter - either way, I'm stealing it for my own general-application use in the RW.
Some of you pussywhipped jokers are hilarious.
A bitch can feed you a big shit sandwich and you'll just eat it up and ask for more, oh and probably tip the bitch! TFF
You sound like you need a nap.
Wait. Was that meant to knock RR down, or as a to announce your own arrival? Doesn't matter - either way, I'm stealing it for my own general-application use in the RW. Originally Posted by Bobave

I should quote more I guess. It was to the dude that I posted after.
  • Old-T
  • 09-29-2017, 06:51 PM
I should quote more I guess. It was to the dude that I posted after. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I suspect most know you were referring to me. But that is OK, even though you are incorrect--I make no claim to be a moral compass for anyone other than myself. I am just an opinionated guy whose opinions differ from many of the Austin Gang. Everyone can steer their own course.
The moral compass has arrived. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Oh you know Mr. Wonderful can't control himself. I'm only surprised that it took his worthless ass this long.
  • Old-T
  • 09-29-2017, 10:10 PM
Oh you know Mr. Wonderful can't control himself. I'm only surprised that it took his worthless ass this long. Originally Posted by Little Monster
How nice. I guess Little R called Little M for reinforcements.
Some of you pussywhipped jokers are hilarious.
A bitch can feed you a big shit sandwich and you'll just eat it up and ask for more, oh and probably tip the bitch! TFF Originally Posted by rockerrick
I got a sandwhich for ya....
I got a sandwhich for ya.... Originally Posted by lizshue81
Your taco would be better.
I got a sandwhich for ya.... Originally Posted by lizshue81
Not into fatty tough old meats.
Not into fatty tough old meats. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I was thinking PBnJ - seems more age appropriate.