Retirement is inevitable!

I've been told I'm a good bartender :0) alcoholic or non!
While reassessing your marketing plan, I highly encourage you to set up a twitter account.
From looking at your showcase you appear to be the type of provider that a guy like me (one who is very particular, and doesn't hobby very often unless I find someone I really like) would like to see. In another thread however you say you won't consider anyone without 3 references. It is then up to me to see if I think it is worth it to try and persuade you to consider me without the references. Sometimes I decide it is and sometimes I decide it isn't. Sometimes a lady will see me without the references and sometimes they won't.

The ones that I have seen were generously paid and all but one seen numerous times during those periods. The ones that wouldn't see me were thanked for considering me and wished the best of luck.

I don't want to start another screening thread and respect every lady's screening method, whatever it is, but think that sometimes there are ladies who miss out on some really good potential clients because we decide it is just too hard.
I completely agree with you about losing out because of screening. I use to go by gut feeling back when there was no screening but now a days I have too much to lose. My future in the real world and my current license have too much value that money can't buy.

I also know I lost out a lot bc of my schedule. Full time student plus other obligations make it difficult to line it up... I know this and have tried to remedy it.
  • b2pop
  • 11-15-2012, 04:05 PM
Ryan,

Hell I guess I just overlooked you! You are exactly my type, but some how I just never really noticed your P411 page. Also, this time of year is really hectic for everyone and I usually only have time to see a couple of providers, but I have definetly put you on my radar. Anyway good luck in whatever you do and if you leave we all will have missed out. So, don't get down on yourself it is our loss not yours.
Thank you The tough part will be getting acclimated to the real world again!
In the world of business...Supply and demand is extremely important. You have many competitors in the Dallas area coupled with many other factors such as the consumers' time frames of play, ease of access or lackthereof, Preferences in looks, attitudes, services, illusions and of course age. Some guys like older women that may appreciate and understand what men love. Experience can be massively important. Some people have a product that people flock to...where some may have to re-work their business model. Look at the lovely women in their upper 30s and 40's and see ...what could be different?

Good luck. Some of us have to get regular jobs to make a living.
I completely agree with you about losing out because of screening. I use to go by gut feeling back when there was no screening but now a days I have too much to lose. My future in the real world and my current license have too much value that money can't buy.

I also know I lost out a lot bc of my schedule. Full time student plus other obligations make it difficult to line it up... I know this and have tried to remedy it. Originally Posted by RyansFun
Wow...the paragraph above itself should get you a few good potential clients. Here is a woman who knows what she wants in life with a good head on her shoulders. She knows her priority and not desperate for business. Girl...I bet your business will increase soon! I guarantee it! :-) Good luck!

PS: Regarding the screening....you are not losing out on clients....but you're saving yourself from potential danger!
Wow...the paragraph above itself should get you a few good potential clients. Here is a woman who knows what she wants in life with a good head on her shoulders. She knows her priority and not desperate for business. Girl...I bet your business will increase soon! I guarantee it! :-) Good luck!

PS: Regarding the screening....you are not losing out on clients....but you're saving yourself from potential danger! Originally Posted by samantha thom
+1

Real world job + low volume + no drama = goodness in my book.
Ryan, you should try the HDH marketing approach:

Step 1: raise your rates to some ridiculously high price point, say $400+** On the rare occasion that someone may book at that amount, floor him with the best GFE++ he has ever experienced. I know you do not usually like to DFK or receive DATY but you might even want to with some of the high rollers you might meet.

Step 2: Get guys to review you and say they paid the above rate.

Step 3: Frequently offer "specials" at a rate like $300 which although high, will look like a bargain compared to you "regular rate"

IDK if it really works, but several providers APPEAR to have done well with the above approach..I suspect that even if it does work for these girls, they all have some other source of income to get by on.

But then again..what do I know? I am neither a provider nor a pimp.. and I have yet to get anyone to pay me my $100 rate for DATY.

** $400+ for everyone except for me, of course..
  • Sami
  • 11-15-2012, 05:25 PM
OMG Ryan it is definitely not You or Your rates. Don't ever let it give you a complex. You are smoking hot, very smart, hilarious, most energetic chick I know.

It sure was good to see you yesterday!!!
One other thought: I suspect business usually picks up when someone announces their retirement. You could always try that approach.
Since when does screening negatively affect the ladies' clientele? The fucktards screen and then place a call. The ladies screen to make sure the fucktard is the fucktard who called and is safe to see. Even the brothel ladies in NV screen ... if they do not thinck a fucktard is worth the time they just ask for an astronomical amount of money.
Thank you Samantha & Sami! Always love seeing you Sami! And Samantha, very nice conversing with you!

McKinneyman - This IS paying my way for a real job; you may one day need medical treatment from me!

Nice falcon and pyramider!

Yourself - You do not know my current session so please do not speak for me or my sessions. I do think it is a funny idea to up the rate and then offer specials making it look like an awesome deal. I've known ladies to do that. As for the 400+ rate, I know someone who is more than that and people pay it all the time. But she is HOT! And maybe one day someone will take you up on your daty offer; it seems like a great deal! And I don't fake retirement. I've been thinking about quitting for a few months and since no one wants to see me, the timing works out. I have a plan to leave.

Thank you all for your input and feedback.
mmmmmm...
The first girl I "met" when I entered the hobby back with DBi.
I'm retired now too. How 'bout I just adopt you. You adorable little thing, you.

don't know me? see your very first TER review.