abuse on eccie

what post are you referring too? Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Of course, the mods only do what they are allowed. Except in very specific cases, we are not allowed to delelte posts. If you have a specific post you find troublesome, report it. We will do what we can Originally Posted by Bubba3452

Hundreds of them since this place was started, if not thousands...

Maintaining thses posts rekindles animosity, each time the object of them stumbles on them, while researching the place - thereby insuring the site never fully calms down.

Of course, on many other sites, the most consistent perpetuators of abuse would have been defined as the persistent problem they are (not abetted or considered funny by board owners) - and permanent treatment applied.

Best regards,
  • Mokoa
  • 09-25-2011, 02:04 PM
I will take this opportunity to remind everyone to stick to the topic of this thread.

Discuss the topic of your cock sizes in the Main Discussion forum in its own thread.

Thank you.

And Raphael...

Unless your have something concrete and credible to support your accusations, I suggest you keep them to yourself.
honest to goodness, i love the fellas who know how to USE their COCKS....just cuz you're a big 'un don't mean it's gonna please your woman...you gotta know how to use it

one of my most favorite clients is your "average joe" size but that man is AWESOME....knows how to use it, loves pussy, and loves to please...

nuff said..
mariaE Originally Posted by MariaElena
+1
I always just consider the source of the so-called abusive post and laugh my ass off at the insecurity of the person making the post in the first place.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-25-2011, 05:29 PM
In Post 17 I asked nicely that everyone stick to the topic of this thread.

I will not ask again.