London France

Where is London France??

Ever since the republicans took control of congress they have spent 95% of their time investigating Biden. All your spewings are unproven. If any of it was true Jim Jordan would have uncovered it and you would have provided a link.

As far as sending money to Ukraine, Mike Johnson and his congress voted for and approved the check!!

By the way, you do realize there's a recording of trumps attempt to strong-arm the president of Ukraine, do you not? To be clear, trumps voice, not Bidens.

When trump sits in meeting after meeting with his criminal defense lawyers do you consider that his real job? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
well BIDEN should be in a jail cell ya know
well BIDEN should be in a jail cell ya know Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Really? Why? Because of right wing conspiratorial thoughts?

There is no legal proof, nothing that can be taken to a court of law. So why bother beating that dead horse?

elg……
Really? Why? Because of right wing conspiratorial thoughts?

There is no legal proof, nothing that can be taken to a court of law. So why bother beating that dead horse?

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
prosecution said not fit for trial, not nothing there
well BIDEN should be in a jail cell ya know Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Spoken by someone who's trying to convince others that the Manhattan jury was corrupt!
prosecution said not fit for trial, not nothing there Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Could you please provide links to the things only you can see when your eyes are closed?
Could you please provide links to the things only you can see when your eyes are closed? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
you do not watch the news at all ????
you do not watch the news at all ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I do watch the news but I must have missed that.

We all know you always speak the truth so there must be a link you can provide.
I do watch the news but I must have missed that.

We all know you always speak the truth so there must be a link you can provide. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
you must still think the Jackass paid for Ahem lady's to piss in a bed in Russia
you must still think the Jackass paid for Ahem lady's to piss in a bed in Russia Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You're right that trump is a jackass.
To be clear, he paid russian prostitutes to piss on him.
You're right that trump is a jackass.
To be clear, he paid russian prostitutes to piss on him. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher