Please read as it is important... devastation and loss can come so suddenly

Several people who plan to be at the Austin luncheon this Tuesday have asked if they may help with donations there, and the answer, of course, is yes.

VL has been a very long time member of our community preceding eccie who has helped many others in need.
Best wishes for recovery physical, mental, emotional, and financial. I'm sorry for your loss VL.
Vicki - I am sorry to hear about your loss. I know how excited you were.
That is simply devastating. I feel terrible for you. Stay strong. My deepest sympathies.
VL,

I lost a daughter, 19 yrs ago to a stillbirth at 9 months. It IS a devastating loss and I am SO sorry that you are having to go through this. It is a very unique kind of pain and a very real and legitimate loss.

I hope you will find a bereavement support group for parents - either in person or online, and let yourself feel what you need to feel. Above all else, be gentle with yourself and I encourage you to find ways to honor your baby - plant a tree, release balloons or make a donation to Ronald McDonald House and things such as this that are done in your baby's honor.

Big hugs to you

A
I'm so sorry Vikki. I will always be here for you
Don't know you VL, but so sorry.

always reminded of clapton's "holes in the floor of heaven"
I am sooooo sorry Vl, I cant begin to imagine losing a child like that. And although I know your going through the worse right now your very very strong and very loving and good person. I cant donate much but what I make until tomorrow I will be taking out of each donation to help, its the least I can do. If you need to talk or vent or cry you can always call and I will listen.
Dang. This sucks! So sorry to hear this terrible news Vikki. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Loxly
  • 07-14-2014, 12:13 PM
I'll be passing something to Dg at the M&G tomorrow.

AND... if there is a shred of power left in my Haitian VOODOO doll, someone is going to have a very painful and long term urinary problem!
VL

Please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss. No words can make this better, but I will give you all the positive energy that the universe has to help get you through this..

We are here for you.

VRT
VL i am so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and payers are with you
Vicky, we have never personally met but I'm aware of your presence on these boards for the last few years. I send my deepest condolences to you...
VL, I'm so sorry love. I have no idea how this feels but I can only imagine. Whatever you still need babe get in touch with me and I can definitely help out. My love and prayers are with you along with many others.
As much sympathy as I am sending towards the OP, accepting donations at the Luncheon later today seems a bit inappropriate.