HOBBY SEX IN PUBLIC.......

That was a great story SL. Sorry to ruin your moment or fantasy SL but too me sex in public means intercourse not oral. By the way, why didn't you at least have her hop on in the car or see about a bathroom stall after lunch? She's got to get hers too.
That was a great story SL. Sorry to ruin your moment or fantasy SL but too me sex in public means intercourse not oral. By the way, why didn't you at least have her hop on in the car or see about a bathroom stall after lunch? She's got to get hers too. Originally Posted by shorty
Shorty you and me need to have a talk! HJ, DATY, BBBJ, Greek is not SEX? I'm taking her out to Dinner and I'm sure we will be doing an all nighter. I will definitely make it up to her. Did you forget the part about two gals from her office being there? We talked on the phone until she got back to her office!

I think her deal was freaking me out. There I was trying to look cool by myself at the table. I was saying things like OMG! Oh Shit! She was doing her thing and laughing! At one point I started thinking please don't anyone come to the table! There was four people 6 feet away in the booth next to us. They never saw a thing.
Shorty you and me need to have a talk! HJ, DATY, BBBJ, Greek is not SEX? I'm taking her out to Dinner and I'm sure we will be doing an all nighter. I will definitely make it up to her. Did you forget the part about two gals from her office being there? We talked on the phone until she got back to her office!

I think her deal was freaking me out. There I was trying to look cool by myself at the table. I was saying things like OMG! Oh Shit! She was doing her thing and laughing! At one point I started thinking please don't anyone come to the table! There was four people 6 feet away in the booth next to us. They never saw a thing. Originally Posted by Still Looking

Guess I'm more of adventurer and want the intercourse in public. Still think you could've banged her at your table. She could've hopped in lap when her gals from the office. Just think of it this way with her in your lap. If you couldn't take it no more you could've said Fuck It, picked her up and put her on table and got after it while everyone was watching in amaziment. Then you would have done something that your son probably haven't done with this hookups!
All you guys are offering advice. I'm not over being jealous yet.
Guess I'm more of adventurer and want the intercourse in public. Still think you could've banged her at your table. She could've hopped in lap when her gals from the office. Just think of it this way with her in your lap. If you couldn't take it no more you could've said Fuck It, picked her up and put her on table and got after it while everyone was watching in amaziment. Then you would have done something that your son probably haven't done with this hookups! Originally Posted by shorty
Damn it Shorty, I'm not sure why I think that is a good idea? I guess I just don't want my daughter to hear, "so I heard your dad got arrested banging some chick at PF Changs." While I might not be the best example, I do have standards! Plus those hand cuffs are so confining! LOL

I just can't believe no one else will share their story! So this is like phone sex.... Billion dollars industry and Larry the Cable Guy and me are the only ones that have ever called? Like Larry said, one call cost him $1,700.00. He got a gal that stuttered. She said I want to Fa Fa Fa Fa Fa Fa.... well you get the point!
This story just simply isn't believable.
This story just simply isn't believable. Originally Posted by acp5762
Hell I still don't believe it! LOL
Hell I still don't believe it! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
For starters let me blow you in the taxi on the way to my hotel room okay?
For starters let me blow you in the taxi on the way to my hotel room okay? Originally Posted by alluringava
Ava no taxi... I'll be picking you up. Your chariot awaits! You think we should, ACP won't believe it! LOL Wait a damn minute... what the hell am I saying.... yes my queen that would be delightful!
i'm jealous.

stuff like that never happens to me. whaaa!
you have a deal
For starters let me blow you in the taxi on the way to my hotel room okay? Originally Posted by alluringava
All you guys are offering advice. I'm not over being jealous yet. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You should be ... there aren't too many restaurants in Wichita with table clothes.
i'm jealous.

stuff like that never happens to me. whaaa! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
you have a deal Originally Posted by petiteassman
You should be ... there aren't too many restaurants in Wichita with table clothes. Originally Posted by pyramider
A little bird just reminded me of a time in Las Vegas at a pool cabana. So no ones ever driven down the road and got a hummer? Are you guys kidding me?
I prefer parking lot playtime.............Love to have a dinner date with a new friend, flirt and tease through out dinner. Me telling how hot and wet I get while giving prostate stimuli, and of course the foot rub on the cock under the table.......so by the time we hit the parking lot he is hot and hard. I roll in a Big F150. So as I jump into the cab and turn sideways, this works great for body contact. The kissing starts hot and heavy, then my legs wrap around his waist as I pull him in closer, he moves down to fondle my breast as I pull out a large erect nipple for him to suckle. He glances around looking for other patrons, I grab his head and thrust my nipple back in his mouth, my legs spread, I guide his hand to my wet pussy, and pull my panties aside so he can stroke me. Again he nervously glances around. I go for his cock, freeing it from his pants, stroking and teasing. I instruct him to bend over and give me some pussy worship, my legs spread and he dives in. I always love when someone is walking by and we have to control ourselves, laughing as we adjust clothes, then glance to see if the coast is clear and dive right back in..................