I swear, I have the worst luck, ever...

Hope you have better luck girl these guys are missing out!! Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol

At least they had the decency to call...now I'm getting nc/ns's, too! Grrr!

Come on, KC guys, represent! lol
Had I known you had all this free time on your hands earlier, I would have hooked up with you for some slippery G/G fun . . . we could have sold tickets!

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
Count me in!
Count me in! Originally Posted by Oenghus
Make that 2... lol
Looks like I WILL be visiting Topeka, after all! Yay!
Looks like I WILL be visiting Topeka, after all! Yay! Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Hot damn! Now I'm drooling again! The rain during yesterday's bicycle ride dampened my spirit but now things are looking UP!
Ironically, I just got done visiting with a good friend who had nothing but great things to say about you! Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
I aim to please.

I think we might have sold quite a few tickets . . .LOL

Kisses,

- Jackie
Hot damn! Now I'm drooling again! The rain during yesterday's bicycle ride dampened my spirit but now things are looking UP! Originally Posted by bikebryan

Yep, I decided to come after all!
Let me know where to get a seat or add me to that show!!! Lol
I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to the wonderful gents I had the pleasure of spending time with this week in KC! You guys certainly stood up and represented your city! Needless to say, I'm already looking at dates for my next trip back...lol

Topeka, I'm headed your way and ready for the fun to continue!

I hope everyone has a great day! I'm certainly starting my day with a smile...

Sweet kisses,
Staci Stacked
Bailey, does that mean its a 3way g/g/g show now??? If so, I'll have to have a emt team on hand. This to this in 30 seconds flat