Has anyone ever found a provider or client they knew from school an old job or somewhere else?

A couple years ago I was repairing a cell phone for a friend's girlfriend. Having to back up the data I went thru the files to search for trash and what not. Found a gold mine of dirt in one. Sat on it until one day he complained about shit wasn't looking too hot and wished there was something he could do. I presented him the folder. He now has a sugar mama. Originally Posted by Fishpie

You sir are a hell of a friend. Let me buy you a beer or two or a case...and a bottle!!! No screening required! Haha
Have had men walk in the door who knew my Father, Brother, Cousins, seen me around town..etc..it happens..
There was a news story on a guy visiting Las Vegas a few months back, he ordered 2 girls for a night of fun. In thru his hotel door walks in his 2 daughters...
Had a provider visiting from a nearby city turn out to be a girl I went to high school with. Was disturbing AF...
Met a really hot dancer at SC got some OTC next day. Two months later go to a high school friends wedding, guess who the bride was!
They're still married 30+ yrs.
There was a news story on a guy visiting Las Vegas a few months back, he ordered 2 girls for a night of fun. In thru his hotel door walks in his 2 daughters... Originally Posted by jojodancer15
Ouch!!!

With me it's usually the reverse. They're usually former board providers turned bartenders at some lounge or strip club. Hell one that was a provider on here recognized me at a club she was about to bartend at. I didn't remember her name but she was fine as hell(I must've fucked her good when I hit it).
Got several of these but...

A cashier at Randall's that I had my eye on for years (back when the Randall's cashiers were super hot high school girls) started her first day at Treasures by giving me dances. I gave her the advanced "this is what you can get away with here" course. This was around 2005.
So the first time she NQNS.....
  • cr76
  • 10-12-2015, 10:59 AM
A hottie a bummed a smoke off at HCC would later show up at playmates and offer me lapdances.
It happens. Keep moving. Don't talk about it.
The 18 yr olds I throat fuck is someone's daughter, sister, and girlfriend.
A couple years ago my gym teacher from middle school ...saw me off bp....we recognize each other instantly he said he remembered me that was the reason hit with the session with me I've been waiting for a long time to see you he said .....great f*** he said he would have banged me then ...since I was hot... but I was too young kind of glad he waited until now still hot still horny so wet now s***!!!!����