Specials?..More time? or Less Money?

I say extra time as well. It's what I'm comfortable with. I would love to give an opportunity to entertain a gent at the level I feel I'm at my best.

And I agree with the guys. That extra time should not just be spent talking, but hopefully meant to make the atmosphere seem that much more clock-free. You should feel that we have time for everything.
The early answers surprise me. I think a lower price would get a better response since it makes a provider available to guys who can't or won't meet a certain price point. If a guy can't/won't pay $300 for a session, it doesn't matter if it's one hour or 90 minutes, he won't spring for it. However, if the special is $250; then he may go for 90 minutes at $400 because he thinks he's getting a bargain.

A provider in my area adds 10 minutes to her sessions for shower time and it makes her seem like she is offering a special. It is a very smart strategy.
I selected more time.

I've never seen a lady because of a special rate nor have I looked for that. When there was a special with extra time offered, that convinced me to setup the visit
if i'm trying to decide between two equally hot and nasty options, and one tells me there's more time involved at the same price, that seals the deal!
works for me but not to be a jerk the both is the slam dunk. i always worry about coming too fast and often pass on a girl just out of my budget. the example would be 150 hh girl i might not wanna risk finishing too quick and could not afford 250 hr but at 150-175 hr i wait no longer
Both-- seriously. That would be a special that would definitely get you more business. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I'm finding that more time is what "true Hobbyists" seem to desire. As proof (in my case, anyway), I stared offering a less-expensive 1-hour session earlier this year for the first time ever, advertising it in a limited market, ECCIE and P411. Hardly anyone has taken advantage of me, er, it. However, when I advertise what I'm doing now, buy a session at my regular rate and get an extra hour tossed in, I get a good response from gentlemen.

Now, I also post on Backpage, and many of those guys are, well, cheap. I do NOT offer an hour there, but I get asked for it, and for half hours, too, but nope, not gonna do it. I save the 60-minute "quickie" as a convenience and a perk for gentlemen I've seen before and members of ECCIE/P411 (who usually have impeccable references) since they may not always have an abundance of leisure time for lust.