The Rates are too Dam High Party

STICK TO BACKPAGE Originally Posted by rocbrittany
errrr BP, nope I never shop there
thank tebow i didnt start here

dumb luck i guess

got born at the right time
Wait... $.8 is high?!? For an hour?
Without considering our Canadian friends, I can't think a single reputable established provider in WNY below that price point with exception of the lovely AJ. Originally Posted by mwebber
I can think of plenty of unrespectable ones above that price point as well.
Wait... $.8 is high?!? For an hour?
Without considering our Canadian friends, I can't think a single reputable established provider in WNY below that price point with exception of the lovely AJ.
I guess it's just an expensive hobby. Originally Posted by mwebber
I don't see that as high at all. Certainly not for a good GFE. It all depends on what you're looking for. Guys who could care less for GFE might see that as high.
errrrr I just got a freebie offer. Any want ta bet she needs help moving. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Maybe she just needs her toilet unplugged.
mmmm maybe, will find out, That would be easier
The prevailing rates in WNY appear to range from 60/15-min to 350/hr. At any given rate level, the quality of services offered can vary from one provider to another. I have my own idea of a "reasonable" rate for the providers I see. If I think that a provider's rate is too high, I simply stay away, but I don't complain or imply that those who see her are suckers or are guilty of inflating the market.

I also fully appreciate that there are considerable overhead costs that a provider incurs in order to offer good TCB and BCD services at a comfortable venue.
  • Doove
  • 10-10-2013, 06:17 PM
LF the only reason the rates are high is ego. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Boy, i'd love to hear more on that economic theory.

You and I think $180 is high and we get scoffed at.
You don't get scoffed at for thinking $180 is high. You get scoffed at for scoffing at those who don't.
If I think that a provider's rate is too high, I simply stay away, but I don't complain or imply that those who see her are suckers or are guilty of inflating the market.

I also fully appreciate that there are considerable overhead costs that a provider incurs in order to offer good TCB and BCD services at a comfortable venue. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Boy, i'd love to hear more on that economic theory.

You don't get scoffed at for thinking $180 is high. You get scoffed at for scoffing at those who don't. Originally Posted by Doove
The leap from 'misguided soul' to 'sucker' was not made by me.

I definitely believe in an inflating of the market. I don't stand on the street with a sign protesting it, and I don't think I've initiated a thread on it, but I do chime in.

I certainly can see where higher levels of comfort and service command a higher price tag. But reason doesn't always prevail, if it did we wouldn't need these pages.

Doove remember your enthusiasm for my economic theory once I've finished it. It will be awhile; but if you're not figuring human ego into your own, I suggest you consider it.

I have scoffed, I have been scoffed upon, and I will scoff and be scoffed again.
Fuck your wife, use rosey, or better yet go to a bar Originally Posted by Lexxxy
At least it's free. OH wait it isn't free, either we're paying for it "directly or indirectly", I prefer to pay for it directly (at the cheatest possible price), that way both parties know what they're getting with only an hour of bullshit, vs a lifetime of bullshit.
bwwwwwahahahahaha! That's great guys, you should do stand up oh man I'm laughing so hard i smudged my makeup. Thank you i needed the laugh Lmfao whew that was a dooooosy

I am absolutely worth every penny I ask for. You should see the rates here in Pittsburgh if you think wny is "high".
Look at overhead for rooms alone then outfits, salon, sitters/daycare, gas, ads, tolls, condoms, birth control, toys.... Just the basics.
If you don't like it don't participate in the hobby, Fuck your wife, use rosey, or better yet go to a bar, good luck and God bless Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity...

All of the things you site as expenses are part of your responsibility for employment. We don't get our gas, tolls or hair cuts paid for. We have to buy our work clothes too. We don't get paid for getting ready for work or down time as one girl indicated to me...that's all paid for out of our salary. If your in business you still break it down to the smallest item and extrapolate.
Even if you tack on the rooms broken down over # of meetings = rm cost / # mtgs = added cost per visit.... it still don't add up.

Snap back to reality, ...work 5-6 days a week 8-10 hr day...it's all tax free so ur 25-30% ahead to begin with. The rates are 50% too high. You're still makin at least 7 beans /day X 5 = 3500 beans a week X 40 weeks(time of for monthly issues) = Hundred and Forty Thousand Beans a year tax free.... plus ur off the books so DSS benefits, should you choose to avail yourself of them, range from 30 - 40 thousand beans, healthcare, dental, housing, ebt ...

Still can't justify the rate

Reality ur still mile$ ahead at 50%...God bless
I can think of plenty of unrespectable ones above that price point as well. Originally Posted by jokacz
Oh absolutely! Some are real fucking cunts. Higher prices don't necesarily correlate with quality and a better experience.
I must say, 180 for an hour is still a bargain when compared to costs associated with "real" dating.

Even if you only consider the direct costs of a decent night out with a new lady, you can easily get to 180:

Dinner: 100
Movie: 30
Drinks:30
and breakfast if things go well: 20

With providers you can fast forward to the good parts and you don't need to incur the ancillary costs of gym memberships, decent clothes and advanced personal grooming associated with dating.

Factor in your valuable time and you're money ahead with providers.

And you don't have to call in the morning unless you want another "date".
I must say, 180 for an hour is still a bargain when compared to costs associated with "real" dating.

Even if you only consider the direct costs of a decent night out with a new lady, you can easily get to 180:

Dinner: 100
Movie: 30
Drinks:30
and breakfast if things go well: 20

With providers you can fast forward to the good parts and you don't need to incur the ancillary costs of gym memberships, decent clothes and advanced personal grooming associated with dating.

Factor in your valuable time and you're money ahead with providers.

And you don't have to call in the morning unless you want another "date". Originally Posted by MonlyBonly
Hogwash. Certainly once in awhile the special lady should be taken out, but not everytime a nut is to be busted. And sometimes she should take you out. None of those expenses need to be incurred, certainly not at that rate. This is part of the delusion some of the ladies are spinning to command a high rate without providing commensurate service. In which case, don't forget her gas, car depreciation, parking, day care, hair care products, dogsitting and wardrobe.
Notice that I didn't specify "special" lady, but "new" lady. Of course, the costs of long term relationship even out, but a big feature of this environment is the thrill of meeting up with new people.

Believe me, I'm all for fighting inflation. Really what is needed is a bidding system.

Distinguished gentlemen can post stats and maybe a few pictures of sagging guts, limp dicks and hairy man asses. Providers can bid for the hour long job and the lowest bidder wins.