WHATS YOUR FAVORITE PIC? ;)

HRPufnStuf I love the bath pix! I guess I didn't put them on my site becuase they have been on my showcase for a while, and I wanted some new ones. I need to make a collage out of them!
Always great to see a young, super hot, non drama provider in Arkansas. A true break from the same old same old that I am grateful for.
I like your avatar Bald, thats a hot pic. You can never go wrong with hot babes and hot cars!!
babe,all of em are HOT
I like your avatar Bald, thats a hot pic. You can never go wrong with hot babes and hot cars!! Originally Posted by Roxy International
Oldest SB I have ever had at age 33..
Thanks TX GUY!
Hey Beautiful, all of the pics are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I especially like the one in the Fur coat on the bottom row right. Keep them cumming (LOL). Have a nice day.
Thanks Merlyn your AWESOME!! Thanks to someone great I have TONZ of never before seen sexy outfits to take some new pix in. hehe.
They are all good but my favorites are roxy6 and the one with the blue bikini with the polo ball cap are amazing ad are you
Always great to see a young, super hot, non drama provider in Arkansas. A true break from the same old same old that I am grateful for. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Ditto Blad. Roxy is in a class all of her own. As far as the pics are concerned, how could a guy choose just one?? And as great as the pics are, they do not even begin to convey or capture the essence of being with her sexy, sweet, sensual self - live and in living color!

The one in the bikini and polo ball cap shows Roxy's sporty side.

The one in the Barbie tshirt shows her flirty playful side.

But my favs have got to be the two where she is bent over in the silky turquoise camisole showing off her amazing legs and azz.... DAYUM! Makes me hungry and thirsty for my next romp in the sheets with Roxy!
Website: blue bikini with white hat...beautiful body & smile
Eccie pics: topless with white panties
bergdaler, im an idiot. pm sent
Omg. You look super hot in all angles. Roxy you're my new Venus. I got all hard by just looking at those sexy pictures of you. I want you.
Hey beautiful!!! Let me see the 1000 pics and I will give you my opinion! For now ill stick with the image of you in the shower lathering us up! ;-) you are too hot for words and too sweet for pics to portray!
Love you in the sun dress kneeling on the beach.