Provider ATF

They will all say me when I am with them.
They will tell you it is you when you are with them. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
nope ...the old jimmies be thinkin they the bestest! ...havent you seen the tiffany blue videos proving what a bunch of real cocksmen there are in jimmie land?
  • MC
  • 05-01-2014, 07:14 PM
An alternative for the ladies might to give a their own list of who they have not seen, but would like to. Originally Posted by Tiger
That would be an interesting thread.
lookin for some positive jimmie reinforcement? ...smooth playa! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Strange.. You're one cocksucker that I haven't seen...

So I'm not sure how I made your ATF list.
Strange.. You're one cocksucker that I haven't seen...

So I'm not sure how I made your ATF list. Originally Posted by moneytalksny
wanna be frenemies? ...sweet!
Any lady with any business acumen, or common decency, will ignore this thread. The only right answer is, "The one I am currently with."

The better avenue for ego is including in the review how huge one's cock is, how one bangs and pounds away for hours, and then spurts massive loads of semen, knocking over a desk lamp and short circuiting the ceiling fan. Then of course, that giant of a man leaves a 200% tip, almost making up for the amount which he haggled her down. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
lmao the one I'm current with yes!

I have a lot of atf gents

my favorites have the best personalities and sense of humour, that is what I find sexy

however, I am also my own atf because I know how to do me very well..I love visiting me Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Agreed on personalities and humor, most especially humor...I'm a big dork, something I don't apologize for haha I love to laugh

Lmfao!
Never kiss And tell Originally Posted by Saige
Exactly
wanna be frenemies? ...sweet! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Nah.. It's all good. I think I fucked up. I thought your initial statement was some kind of subtle insult that I couldn't figure out. I apologize. Not here to make frenemies although it seems to be the culture.

MYny
  • Saige
  • 05-03-2014, 07:25 PM
Secret crush.... yes...
TM
JFF
Secret crush.... yes...
TM Originally Posted by Saige
*blushes*. Latte vendi and ArmorAll wipes