LOGAN

who is logan? oh k now i know lmao
and so it goes...
  • step
  • 05-24-2011, 09:31 PM
Logan is the most disgusting, honest, and entertaining contributor that has ever existed. I think his profession involves driving the streets of DFW all day long looking for trouble, and he certainly spends all his free time looking for trouble too.

His content on this board and other boards is consistently A+ terrific. On all the sex forums on the internet that have ever existed, Logan is unquestionably the best member a forum could hope to have.

I didnt realize he was banned, it would be a severe sad loss to the community if he were to remained banned. He isnt mean and he is very honest! I cant imagine any offense that would permanently outweigh the benefits of having him as a member. He is smart enough to change his IP and handle, I would hope that the mods set a fair timeline for the punishment that he earned.

Hundreds of friends will be waiting for his return, hopefully with an abundance of Logan stories.

(and Logan - quit doing whatever you were doing to get banned. Do you know how many people enjoy your updates and comments and adventures?!)
Logan is the most disgusting, honest, and entertaining contributor that has ever existed. I think his profession involves driving the streets of DFW all day long looking for trouble, and he certainly spends all his free time looking for trouble too.

His content on this board and other boards is consistently A+ terrific. On all the sex forums on the internet that have ever existed, Logan is unquestionably the best member a forum could hope to have.

I didnt realize he was banned, it would be a severe sad loss to the community if he were to remained banned. He isnt mean and he is very honest! I cant imagine any offense that would permanently outweigh the benefits of having him as a member. He is smart enough to change his IP and handle, I would hope that the mods set a fair timeline for the punishment that he earned.

Hundreds of friends will be waiting for his return, hopefully with an abundance of Logan stories.

(and Logan - quit doing whatever you were doing to get banned. Do you know how many people enjoy your updates and comments and adventures?!) Originally Posted by step
Logan more or less enticed a lot of us into this lifestyle, he is a one and only....I hope the mods are fair in his ban time. he is already missed on this site.

@ babydoll snow....we all know horndogs blows....tell stevesanderson hello
yes please go and take all your and his "buddies" with you........I hear that Hell is good and hot! Originally Posted by bigdog0311
Pretty funny coming from a dude who sexually assauled a stripper when she was by all accounts too drunk to consent. If I were you I would be hoping like hell she doesn't prosecute and then use your own words on this site against you. Not only are you a scumbag but an idiot to boot.
This is about Logan...nothing more nothing less. Keep it that way!!!!
Meh, he'll be back. Until then enjoy. Sure he has some very entertaining posts and has done a great job of creating a persona, or character if you will, that is liked by many people. With that being said, there was no way he was not going to be banned for his latest antics, valued member or not, he was way out of line.
What I hope he does while on vacation is try to re-create his "Road to Hell" series of reviews of that super hot gal who he met and chronicled her decline due to the life on the mean streets of Dallas. THAT was a true masterpiece worthy of being printed on a regular site not devoted just to the hobby.
[quote=LazurusLong;1324572]What I hope he does while on vacation is try to re-create his "Road to Hell" series of reviews of that super hot gal who he met and chronicled her decline due to the life on the mean streets of Dallas. THAT was a true masterpiece worthy of being printed on a regular site not devoted just to the hobby.[/

Las it would be legendary if he could recreat that vibe
Pretty funny coming from a dude who sexually assaulted a stripper when she was by all accounts too drunk to consent. If I were you I would be hoping like hell she doesn't prosecute and then use your own words on this site against you. Not only are you a scumbag but an idiot to boot. Originally Posted by kinkmeister76006
Even more funny, this coming from a dude without Men's Lounge access outing info only spoke of in the Men's Lounge. I think their might be some rules violations here, Mods?

Now as too Logan, a few have said he's the reason they are here. If you want stories to jerk off to might I suggest a membership to Penthouse Forum, where I'm sure Logan is currently posting his next "masterpieze" he he. I'll bet he's LHAO at the crew of followers putting the spotlight he craves right on him. Funny thing about the spotlight, it gets pretty fucking hot under it and guys like Logan tend to burn up under it. SC reviews are pretty hard to prove or disprove, might be why a majority of Logans are those. He posts a review on a real provider here making some claims, they get back to her and she disputes them. It's very telling that all of her other reviews, including the ones for her under a different name have NEVER made those sort of claims. One of 3 possibilities for that; A: Those guys are smarter than Logan and didn't tell about it, also interesting none of them backed Logans claimz; B: Logan is just that damn good at getting those kind of services, since that is EXACTLY what he goes after; C: She has NEVER offered/given those services and Logan is full of BS. I'll let you choose which to believe. The only good thing about Logan and those who rally behind them, is it gives me a nice list of those who's reviews and opinions I will disregard in my search for the next good time.
Good, safe hobbing to all those out there.

This one is done....Logan will be back soon and the world as we know it will be back to normal.