Have you ever fallen for a client?

I agree with you completely BSB, and that is how I am and have always been.... extremely professional and often lustful, yet slightly removed. You've never had an 'accident.' I had an accident once, just couldn't control my feelings. Obviously didn't do anything about it.... Originally Posted by East Indian Anjuli
I've had an "accident" after too much alcohol. To this day, I just look back at it, laugh, shake my head, and smile at the memory. Even though I refuse to wear my heart on my sleeve (In the hobby & the real world), I am happy that I still posses a heart beat.

But I just don't think its fair that this happens to clients all the time and we can't ever make that mistake. Even though we know its trouble and not a possibility.
To make these mistakes intentionally, would cost us our business. Unless, you happen to meet a billionaire named Richard Gere, then it's a different story.
  • motor
  • 10-02-2013, 09:15 PM
Well I wouldn't blame a failed marriage on the client/provider relationship necessarily, considering our divorce rate. BUT I think the average man has a hard time dealing with the 'past' of a women who provides or did provide, No matter what people say on these boards about being open minded. THAT guy would be one in a million (clearly I haven't found him). I have found a few that pretended though. Originally Posted by East Indian Anjuli
Let me introduce myself...............my name is Motor, I am glad to meet you......................on a serious note, when and if it happens it wont matter what you or he does
I've had an "accident" after too much alcohol. To this day, I just look back at it, laugh, shake my head, and smile at the memory. Even though I refuse to wear my heart on my sleeve (In the hobby & the real world), I am happy that I still posses a heart beat.

To make these mistakes intentionally, would cost us our business. Unless, you happen to meet a billionaire named Richard Gere, then it's a different story. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby

Ok, so my heart's on my sleeve friend. For sure. That's why I'm talking about it in this forum where 95% of my clients will never read about it (I live in Miami, just visit Dallas on occasion). But I would never intentionally make a mistake, and I would never do anything to jeopardize my business. That's why I can lament about it here, and never have it affect me in the real world. Just wanted to see if I was alone in this matter, clearly I am, lol. That being said, I appreciate your insight BSB
I know of two Dallas ASPD providers who married clients.

It appears things did not work out in either relationship. Originally Posted by jethro tull
Shocker. lol

Its a fairy tale concept. Then reality sets in.
This happens to me all the time, for the allotted time, and then we both return to reality.

Honestly, if you can't fall for me during our time together, I don't want to see you. If we both don't ache when we part, we did it wrong.

I often leave notes to commemorate the feelings of the moment and to say thanks. It's all sincere and true. Never ever use the L word, and leave when you are scheduled. I had a lady take my watch once. We were both totally into each other at that time, and it was great. We did return to reality though.

IMO any relationship starting in fantasyland will have serious challenges transitioning to full time reality. I'm not saying it couldn't work, but it would be damn hard. It would probably never work for me, because I will always want to do your friends too.

It's a fine line to.walk, but it sure is a hell of a lot of fun too. No matter how fun, cool, or sexy she is.... It is what it is.
If we both don't ache when we part, we did it wrong. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Well I personally am not capable of that. I can't ache all day everyday, I would be a bleeding heart. Once in a blue moon... maybe.
This happens to me all the time, for the allotted time, and then we both return to reality.

Honestly, if you can't fall for me during our time together, I don't want to see you. If we both don't ache when we part, we did it wrong.
Originally Posted by pfmtony

Don't providers fall for you in every thread you post in?

Tony, my dear, you are something else.

Next...
Trying to control who you love is like trying to catch rain drops with your hands. Love doesn't have a memory. We all have pasts! You just happen to know some of hers and she some of yours. Your ability to make it isn't hinged on your pasts but in your futures!
wise words baldbrotha
Don't providers fall for you in every thread you post in?

Tony, my dear, you are something else.

Next... Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
I wish.... A few hate me . Some like me, and some really like meeting me and then they are disappointed. And if any do like me, they are kind enough to keep it to themselves.
I've heard the occasional story - scratch that - I OFTEN hear the common story about a client falling for a provider. There are guys out there secretly pining after and literally hurting themselves, seeking the heart of a provider. So here is my question: providers have you ever fallen for a client? Has it ever hurt you to have to leave? Did you ever just want to stay and spend the whole day in some guy's arms? SO or no SO, who cares. Just wondering? Originally Posted by East Indian Anjuli
Yes, yes, yes, mmmm hm. but my pussy is fuckin STUUPID!!!
I wish.... A few hate me . Some like me, and some really like meeting me and then they are disappointed. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Maybe it was the "ache" that they felt afterwards...

...If we both don't ache when we part, we did it wrong. Originally Posted by pmftony
Trying to control who you love is like trying to catch rain drops with your hands. Love doesn't have a memory. We all have pasts! You just happen to know some of hers and she some of yours. Your ability to make it isn't hinged on your pasts but in your futures! Originally Posted by baldbrotha
...Until the point comes when your children ask you how you and mommy met. Now that would be an interesting conversation!
Trying to control who you love is like trying to catch rain drops with your hands. Love doesn't have a memory. We all have pasts! You just happen to know some of hers and she some of yours. Your ability to make it isn't hinged on your pasts but in your futures! Originally Posted by baldbrotha
That is so romantic!!!! :-)
Falling in love with a client...hmmm, no...I have not. But I have grown very very very fond of a few. We have become very good friends. I love and care about them and they feel the same about me. I feel very extremely comfortable with them to be myself 100 pct. I would even show up in pajama, no make up, even play tennis with them with my civilian friends. Of course, my friends do not know anything about what I do and my relationship with the guy(s).
Unfortunately.

Most challenging Relationship thus far and a learning experience most definitely . . .