Cuckold fantasy?

Used to fuck this woman in front of her husband then cum all over her pussy so that he could do cleanup detail. It was a fun setup! Originally Posted by txcwby6
Sounds hot!

I have requested a "watch" from three of my long time regulars. Two are members and one is my dancing friend. We'll guess which one came through?
My dancing friend 2x. A hot fun entertainer.
The other 2 did sum great vids for me to see. Wimps
They know I'm not gonna quit trying. A long tiime regular would make it special for me Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Anyone up for making this fantasy come true for him.. pm me.
Thank you sweetgirl. Your a long long time special person to me. Hope all your days/nights are fun and safe.
Come on guys. I'm a safe dirty old man looking for a thrill. Amillia is a sweet fun hottie that is as good as she looks. She is such a pleaser that at my request, we actually had a visit in a burger king parking lot. Quick hot fun.
You gonna pay for the other guys session with her?
Yes, I saw your plethora of "toys for boys". Haaahahahahaaaaaa...I said, "Damn, she's serious about that shit!" Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
yeah but I won't pull them out unless you ask me to.
yeah but I won't pull them out unless you ask me to. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Don't get it twisted, Shawt. You can get the dick. It ain't that serious. You're thick as fuck and I can see it.

I got a good list of Sistahs that I need to proceed to smashin on. Don't worry. The "hobby roll" has gotten phat, the day is comin.
<----------- Cuckold fantasy Fulfiller!

I don't mind any guys or girls watching.

Discretion is the most important thing with these types of fantasies!

PM me
Anyone needing a discreet, non-participating photographer and/or videographer for their cockold event. Free of charge. Send me a message through this site.
Roscoe
I hope anyone interested in this option reads and enjoys my cuckold story.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...961&highlight=

Hit the like button if you like it!