Hooker Ware

I think if a lady has confidence she'll feel comfortable no matter what she is wearing or NOT wearing! I get requests all across the board and have yet to be uncomfortable with any of them. Ladies be who you are and OWN it! I do. Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Perfectly Said!!!!!!!
hooker wear probably fits better
I prefer hooker wear personally.

If I wanted a regular looking woman dressed in regular clothes I would have sex with my wife

If I wanted a regular looking woman dressed in regular clothes I would have sex with my wife Originally Posted by slow_and_low
That's my logic too...

...that said, I will rock my lacey, frilly, see through garters, body suits, and lingerie.
I had a provider who after a few dates of her being dressed, told me when I come over the next time said she was not going to be dressed. Actually I liked her look. It's that look we see women while out in the mall or elsewhere, nice tight jeans, nice shorts, natural, But I do like the sexy hooker look, could be a must for the first date, Hot either way it goes.

If I wanted a regular looking woman dressed in regular clothes I would have sex with my wife Originally Posted by slow_and_low
Ahhh, +++1000

Garters, Bra & Panty Sets, Robes, and Lingerie all day & every day until a man strips me butt naked! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby

BSB don't forget the Sexy 5" Heels/Stilettos to go with . And when everything does comes off, you can leave the Heels on for Me!!
  • EZ.
  • 10-21-2014, 07:28 PM
I saw a woman a few days ago that was wearing a short mini dress. If she wore that at the mall, guys would be bumping into each other on the escalator. She had it off faster than I could snap a picture...real shame. I did get a picture of her butt laying on the bed.

I honestly don't care if they look that hot. Surprise me.
I like lingerie and heels, but not sure if I'd call that hooker attire. Lol

As said before, confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can wear.
This thread is making me want to go shopping.
Me too. So many girls to try on.
Dress and heels, jeans and heels with nice sexy tops. I don't like lingerie or garters and hoses. I would wear them on occasion if it's being requested…but not my favorite.
I personally prefer casual, especially for outcalls.
I like lingerie and heels, but not sure if I'd call that hooker attire. Lol

As said before, confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can wear. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
True. It doesn't have to be traditional hooker ware in order for her to look strikingly sexy. And lingerie and heels doesn't automatically equate to hooker ware. The best combination is for her to wear her Sexy Best while feeling and being confidently sexy in her attire selection. It is also welcoming when a provider considers whom she is entertaining at the moment as well.
BSB don't forget the Sexy 5" Heels/Stilettos to go with . And when everything does comes off, you can leave the Heels on for Me!! Originally Posted by blinkq45
I rarely wear heels since I'm already so tall at 5'10. Although, I do cater to gentlemen who would love to see me in them! Otherwise, you would have to catch me at a strip club - 6" Stilettos every night, all night!
What the hell is 'hooker wear'?? Can someone post a picture as an example?