Leaving the Hobby - How a series of wonderful (and not so wonderful) Providers helped me make a life decision

Good luck. I hope you're one of the ones who beats the odds and finds long term happiness.
My hats off to you! Congrats!

However everything has its time and place, and you ladies have helped me to realize that the grass isn't always greener. Originally Posted by goildryno
OP, don't listen to these bitter old fuckers. You learned a great lesson at a young age. Congrats!!
  • BLM69
  • 02-24-2017, 08:56 AM
The OP found a woman to take half of his money. Originally Posted by pyramider
1) Shout out to all the hoes he fucked.
2) Either found a mid to high six figure hoe or she american pied his ass.
3) Not burning any bridges in case this shit don't work.
4) Thanks for helping me see this game is way over my head. Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$
here's what I got:
1) near-virgin GFs hoe
2) started hobbying to cure insecurity vis-a-vis said hoe
3) feels insecurity is cured, wants to wife hoe Originally Posted by darkwader
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbqv3MwwVd8 Originally Posted by BBW Jane Smith
Maybe he was here to hone his bedroom skills and learn some new tricks.
Remember, once you put a ring on it, it stops giving you what you want, and you'll be right back here, but with only half your money...

But, you'll have someone to come home to get bitched at, and snuggle with...
Cool share man! Wish I would have done the same when I was younger...but I'm making up for it now!!
Awesome nice to see there are still happy endings 👼👼👼 Originally Posted by EveParadise
Of course, there are still happy endings. I get one with every massage.
  • MRMR
  • 02-24-2017, 07:07 PM
Man this can be a tuff crowd.

Some of what is being said is true and it will not always be easy but hang in there and make it work if you can.

I wish you and your Lady the best. She actually sounds pretty cool (& open to future fun).