Board Drama

Thx
This is why we can't have nice things.
I’m all for comedy, but does anyone else feel this way? Originally Posted by TristanThick
I sure the fuck don't. What do you expect on a whore board? Peace and civility on a whore board - yeah, right LOL.

All I see is a clown who is probably using a different handle for whatever reason judging by his or her join date. Nothing more or nothing less as far as I am concerned. I honestly could not care less either way.
I sure the fuck don't. What do you expect on a whore board? Peace and civility on a whore board - yeah, right LOL.

All I see is a clown who is probably using a different handle for whatever reason judging by his or her join date. Nothing more or nothing less as far as I am concerned. I honestly could not care less either way. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Agree. The fuck, man!?!

Bitching about people bitching IS bitching. In one stroke of the keyboard, you've become what you hate.

Congrats.
And the trolls unite. Y’all cats are hilarious!

Handle the same, no gimmicks. FOH with that. Glad you’re paying me so much attention, though. How many times do I have to say that I had to re-register due to an email snafu? I’ve already contacted the admins about it. If I could get them to reach back, it’d be awesome. But, what can you do?

No justification, no keyboard gangster. It was an observation. I don’t have time for y’all clowns. Got a good chuckle. So, thanks for that!

That’s the only response you guys will get, so be sure to enjoy!