Efff-ing awesome...I should just quit

Make better appointments. I had to take my lumps too. Now I plan in advance and nail down a specific date and time.
You might want to up the quality level of who you see. If she does not have 10 yes reviews in a row, then do not see her!

It is better to research and see someone reliable than to go thru a world of trouble and not have a good time. It may cost a bit more, but it is worth it.
You might want to up the quality level of who you see. If she does not have 10 yes reviews in a row, then do not see her!

It is better to research and see someone reliable than to go thru a world of trouble and not have a good time. It may cost a bit more, but it is worth it. Originally Posted by rcg001
Thanks for the tip although to counter my "bad luck" girls have higher end rates and many good reviews.
I'm sure the problem must/has to be me.... I am the only common trend in the mix.
Like Phil said, I must have lost my nuts somewhere along the line.
I think I must need to use google translator (is there a hick setting?) for your post or become dyslexic so I can actually read it.
I think I must need to use google translator (is there a hick setting?) for your post or become dyslexic so I can actually read it. Originally Posted by SD2011
Not sure on the hick setting, sounds like a good idea though.
I get the jab, and thanks for the feedback, I think you are awesome so it has really made my day that you took the time to post a reply.

Honestly I know I should avoid this site when upset and even more so when I want to write a novel on the iPad, but I don't and end up with piss poor post that probably don't convey the story as well.
Regardless it is done, the girl logged in today so at least I know she is ok. I was a little worried something had happened to cause the 180, but figure she is online so she must be fine.
Yep the OP should retire and boinck the SO.