Encounter: B****

Good for you....lol...only I you knew!
North north
Strip clubs are a waste of money! Water down bourbon &warm draft beers Originally Posted by Erietim
No alcohol served,it is BYOB Originally Posted by swim2cans
I love that about PA! Correct me if I'm wrong...but it's 10 bucks to get into this joint, right? And ya can bring in a goddam cooler with whatever you want to drink! Fucking awesome. If yer there for more than a couple of hours and have more than one or two...you save a BUNCH! Summa you boyz don't know how good you have it...

North north in full effect
I love that about PA! Correct me if I'm wrong...but it's 10 bucks to get into this joint, right? And ya can bring in a goddam cooler with whatever you want to drink! Fucking awesome. If yer there for more than a couple of hours and have more than one or two...you save a BUNCH! Summa you boyz don't know how good you have it...

. Originally Posted by rooster
Totally correct,you do save a lot plus you can bring the libation of choice and since I only drink IPA's I always have what I like.The only thing that I miss not being in NY is smoking is allowed and if you are there for more than 10 min you leave smelling of a ashtray.
It’s no doubt a smoke infested place partners & I don’t smoke anything lol ,but 4real.4real that 2nd hand smoke will kill u & your clothes that’s the only downside to that place for me .going once in a while is great enough for me
North north in full effect Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
Tell em LPC. NORTH NORTH
Tell em LPC. NORTH NORTH Originally Posted by BKFrenchToast
Real recognize real bro