The ultimate riddle wrapped in a mystery

Bottom line is, the provider set the appointment, she should be ready at the time of the appointment and if there is no communication beforehand (car broke down, babysitter ran late, ect.) the appointment should be on time. Fashionably late does not apply here.

Can you imagine if the guy stayed 15-30 after his time? Obviously, she would tell him to pay her more and if he didn't, he would be toast on a review board. The same should apply with the provider. It should be noted as in a review/intel that she was late, without repercussions from WKs or anyone else on the hobbyist to allow potential clients a factor in the decision making process to see her or not.
Yea mine is 10 minutes ,,, from the agreed time , ( suspicious siting in apts parking lots longer)
I agree with the 10 minute rule, but that doesn't begin to define all that went into getting there in the first place.

In the example I used, which is true, I re-scheduled a portion of my work day, which affects others. I took time off during the day to scrub up, dress up, then drove 33 minutes to be at the appropriate place on time. Spending both time and gas money to do so. I popped a little blue helper so I may enjoy the activities more and then waited only to be NS and asked to do it another day.

I've given this a lot of thought and it's been 3 days, but I alerted the provider (Nikki Benz) that I could not, in good conscious, re-schedule with her. Proceed at your own risk.
The only thing you can do is let people know who the provider is and what she did to you. That is what this site is for. If it helps others make a decision to see her or not, then great, if people want to poke fun and ridicule you for being honest, well, that is the price you pay for being a member of a board with many others who also have opinions and that board also comes with trolls with agendas.