Elizabeth Warren for President: A True Democrat!!!

How about something simpler. Warren ran her law practice out of her Harvard staff office. Which is in complete violation of both Harvard policy and MA law. So she is a law breaker and a liar (but not a native American). She is actually an Okie.

I have to ask....what happened to that other woman that EVERYONE said was going to be the next president?
How about something simpler. Warren ran her law practice out of her Harvard staff office. Which is in complete violation of both Harvard policy and MA law. So she is a law breaker and a liar (but not a native American). She is actually an Okie.

I have to ask....what happened to that other woman that EVERYONE said was going to be the next president? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Your dream girl Sara?
Sorry, "Tea Party GOP", but I know women have a strong vote and we will vote for this woman who gives of herself to help all people. Vote for a woman: we never start wars to exploit the government funds! We are about being fair. . .to all!

She is my favorite, she tries to make changes (important changes) in the "White House", and besides that, "women are better at negotiating"

I support Liz Warren and so do a majority of true democrats. . .sorry, "Tea Party" people!!! Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
You had t post two thread on that bimbo?

Progressive were saying the same stupid shit about Wendy Davis about a year back. She got wiped out.

And, your ignorance is showing as always. Never start wars? Are you kidding me? Women political leaders have gotten their countries in plenty of wars.

Google Golda Meir (Yom Kippur), Margaret Thatcher (Falklands), Indira Ghandi (Bangladesh), Benazhir Bhutto (Afghanistan).

Women are better at negotiating? Explain Hillary Clinton.
We can go back further; Katherine the Great of Russia, Cleopatra, The Dowager Empress of China, Elizabeth I of England
Sorry, "Tea Party GOP", but I know women have a strong vote and we will vote for this woman who gives of herself to help all people. Vote for a woman: we never start wars to exploit the government funds! We are about being fair. . .to all! Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Hate to break it to ya but there's a lot of women that aren't left of center. You say women are fair to all. Does that include the unborn?