Encounter: Mia @ Blue - Fun Girl with great breasts!

I had her today.... she is fun, sweet, and open. I was going cum early and she was attentive to not do to much... Originally Posted by uncle.manny
fun, sweet, open.. so few words that say so much. that really is Mia right there. except that fails to incorporate "great breasts"
You're very accurate description Chung
Tap that ass good and deep last night
Tap that ass good and deep last night Originally Posted by Kim Gun-mo
She seems to have a lot of you smitten!
Tap that ass good and deep last night Originally Posted by Kim Gun-mo
Write a review on her. Just make sure DO NOT GET THE WEIGHT WRONG.
we wouldn’t want to deceive members. Losing $200 dollars is a lot to lose.
I’ll help you with the weight. 180lbs. That’s a fact !!!!

I will pay for a honest reviewer. To see her. Then report back. But you can’t
Be a blue shill.

This is the reason why members are sick and tired of the shills promotors like
Bobbymann Ghostrider.

They write novels. And when we go there we don’t get that service or the girl is
Not what was described.
Please.. You will not pay for an honest reviewer. Besides, Mia's weight was listed in her last review. You act like you are a revelation, Troll.

Why would you care about Mia's weight, when you are double her size?
You see Bobbyman is the mastermind of this whole Blue promotion
For free sessions.

Ghostrider is dumb. Bobbymann uses him. For PSA ETC..
Maybe gets laid for free at blue once or twice a month. Ft worth is a long drive.

Now

Chung Tranny is Dumber. He gets used by Bobbyman to write as many fake reviews for MIA. BECAUSE THEY KNOW. Chung will fuck a muffler.

God forbid bobbymann been w a fat black girl. It would ruin his “ reputation “
Because we all know he writes novels.

So. Everybody remember when chungy and Bobby were cursing each other
Out ???
A few months ago ?

So they went from cursing each other amd el chapo banning both of them for numerous guide line and arguing.

All of a sudden. A light bulb in Bobby head comes on.
He spread dumb ghost on the gofer payroll.

So he thought. Better to get dumber chungy as a friend as apposed to a enemy

So he promised him free pussy at blue. And of course the rest is history

The game is over. Namssa said we will police each other.

Boycott Blue Spa. this insanity must stop.

No more shills.
You just outted yourself as the PeterBota recurring handle, the handle whose stated mission is to destroy ECCIE, and faked bullshit about recording plates at Blue. Now you pretend to be so "hurt" that Blue reviewers are not honest, you will pay an honest reviewer to step forward. You are a FRAUD and a mentally deranged Fraud. Homeland Security must have you on a watch list.
You just outted yourself as the PeterBota recurring handle, the handle whose stated mission is to destroy ECCIE, and faked bullshit about recording plates at Blue. Now you pretend to be so "hurt" that Blue reviewers are not honest, you will pay an honest reviewer to step forward. You are a FRAUD and a mentally deranged Fraud. Homeland Security must have you on a watch list. Originally Posted by Jumpingjack99
Fuck off chung. Read the proof. Y’all are busted. Fucking lowlifes.
I saw me a while back she's a very attentive girl
  • Gp_R
  • 08-22-2019, 11:17 AM
Every post of Mia says she’s not skinny, she has curves and she holds her weight. I personally like having something different. Like me and everyone has always said she’s not meant for everybody but her bbbjcim and TUMA are amazing.
I am waiting for a snicker from Groot, since his banned handle can't apply a racist remark today
Every post of Mia says she’s not skinny, she has curves and she holds her weight. I personally like having something different. Like me and everyone has always said she’s not meant for everybody but her bbbjcim and TUMA are amazing. Originally Posted by Gp_R
of course.. what is the point of seeing the same kind of girl each time? alternatively, what is the point of seeing someone just because she is different?

what makes Mia one of the very best in AMPville, is her outstanding skills. throw in her exotic ethnic mix to spice the dish, but it is already tasty. add in her large breasts and sweet warm personality, and it is clear that Mia is a completely unique AMP Powerhouse!
Go see this girl
I did today