a list of the stupidest posts in the sandbox

Fritz, you're posting threads. The topic is posts. Click on the number of post in the thread, then cut and paste.
Fritz, you're posting threads. The topic is posts. Click on the number of post in the thread, then cut and paste. Originally Posted by kcbigpapa
kcbp - you're about a month behind..., but OK

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=389541&postcount=16
  • Bubba
  • 06-29-2010, 12:39 PM
As Omahan so eloquently put it in an earlier post......."This thread is like a speed trap for personal attacks. Drive carefully." I would advise all those who participate in this thread to heed that advice.
In CIAspeak isn't a sanction a discrete elimination?
In CIAspeak isn't a sanction a discrete elimination?
As Omahan so eloquently put it in an earlier post......."This thread is like a speed trap for personal attacks. Drive carefully." I would advise all those who participate in this thread to heed that advice. Originally Posted by Bubba
I mean no offense to cheaper2buyit...as I've enjoyed reading many of his posts...but I agree with Omahan and Bubba...This thread seems like an instigator...and I would put IT in the list of 'stupidest posts'...
kcbp - you're about a month behind..., but OK Originally Posted by fritz3552
It's just because I just got back here to add a post. Would have policed you earlier if I would have noticed. LOL.
wtf?! lmao