chasing pussy versus paying for pussy

Its best to have a BFF( best friend to fuck) I have been seeing this married co-worker friend for 2 years. Her hubby is in the insurance business. He is away some times for 3 months at a time. She is a hot MILF, no kids. We fuck for fun, but I am still spending around $300 a month going out to lunch and dinner, plus buying little gifts at times adds to that. We fuck around 3 times a month when the hubby is away, not bad.
I was talking with a friend of mine (non-hobbiest) this not to long ago. He's able to get tons of real world pussy. When adding up everything he was still paying about $200 per girl with all the expenses. He was getting better services but the women weren't as hot. Originally Posted by John Rockhead
My question is always : Are these RW women as sexually accomplished as the ladies on our Board here are? In my specific case, I can't imagine a hot, young, chic in the RW having sex with me. Leaving me stuck to 'dating' ladies closer to my age who (frankly) let themselves go years ago. Yep, I'll pay for it. In addition, as mentioned above, I pay them to leave & not put up with their RW emotional BS! Been there, dune that, several times!
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. I have my handle for a reason. Originally Posted by NeverMarry
The return on investment is a whole lot better than some of my married friends !
"Wait a minute, you're not a hooker? Sorry, I can't afford you." Smart man Originally Posted by John Rockhead
you are correct sir.. it's a lot less expensive to rent than it is to own!

200/hr, 250/hr, 300/hr are all cheaper than:

Telling her your whole life story just to get to fuck her.
Wine-n-Dine for a kiss goodnight then, hope the next date gets you to the pussy.
putting a large diamond on her finger.
Paying an 18-YEAR payment plan.
Giving her HALF your stuff.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
yep.. too much hassle and hoop jumping to "qualify for the pussy".. or even worse yet.. "getting stuck with the aftermath of the wrong pussy"

Why pay a lot of extra $ to take her out to dinner after spending an hour hearing "I don't care where we eat, you pick."

Paying almost as much for movie tickets and concessions as I could for a session, especially if I can get a B&G for the same or less.

With both scenarios there's a lot of money spent with no guarantee of anything other than a kiss and thank you.

I can go to dinner and eat what I like and see whatever movie I want then get a BJ to finish off the day or eve and still cum out a head. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
or hang out with buds and drink and shoot pool.. and then go and rent the pussy!

Agree with Mr Abe--I did all my bar hopping in the 80's and it was fun for sure, but why go thru all the bullshit! Thank the gods that we have all of these lovely young ladies to make us old guys feel young again! Thank you ladies and keep up the good work! We love ya! Originally Posted by yohollyrock
yessssssssssss thanks to all these good ladies indeed!!!

oh God forbid....dating getting into a LTR.....and then be subject to what I call her "bedroom games"......unless you worship the ground I walk on....you are not getting any pussy.....fuck that, when I want pussy, I just go rent it.....now I just need to find a second job Originally Posted by soldierboy44
yep.. too much bullshit to go through most of the time..
And all of this completely leaves out the further complication of being married. Do you really need some bunny boiler getting too attached? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
very good point.. and all the more reason to rent the pussy.. (anonymously of course)
I've taken the hybrid approach by using SA. Assuming you aren't a troll and have some game, it's NSA with the expectations of P4P. Both parties still get what they want, and it's just not as transactional as eccie.
Oh yes. I live by the rules of If it Floats, Fly's or Fucks than RENT IT!
Some guys have ZERO options and must hire hookers since they have no skills to chase pussy.

Two classes: guys that are either balding, fat, yellow teeth, acne scars, body odor or a combination of all.

No social game with women making them hard to even get laid in a brothel. These are typically tech nerds with no personality.

Girls find balding fat guys as most unattractive. However, they would rather fuck a fat balding guy with good personality over an ugly tech guy with no social game.

To reiterate, some guys must pay hookers to get laid. No game.
Some guys have ZERO options and must hire hookers since they have no skills to chase pussy.

Two classes: guys that are either balding, fat, yellow teeth, acne scars, body odor or a combination of all.

No social game with women making them hard to even get laid in a brothel. These are typically tech nerds with no personality.

Girls find balding fat guys as most unattractive. However, they would rather fuck a fat balding guy with good personality over an ugly tech guy with no social game.

To reiterate, some guys must pay hookers to get laid. No game. Originally Posted by Stangl
Is your Avatar giving us a clue to whom is giving us this wisdom to which you are espousing? I think personally that Avatars are set some way with a some kind of reasoning behind them.... If I were a chica, I'd be running to check you out (LOL)...

A'Man
Oh yes. I live by the rules of If it Floats, Fly's or Fucks than RENT IT! Originally Posted by justafantasy
Among the most universally true pearls of wisdom in the English language. I rent pussy, I rent (fractional ownership, actually) my plane, and I don't own a boat. I regret none of those decisions.
Agree with Mr Abe--I did all my bar hopping in the 80's and it was fun for sure, but why go thru all the bullshit! Thank the gods that we have all of these lovely young ladies to make us old guys feel young again! Thank you ladies and keep up the good work! We love ya! Originally Posted by yohollyrock
God or Gods did not exist when pussy was traded for air.
Just saying- balding, ugly fat guys with no game must pay for pussy.

Why would any non-hooker have interest in an ulfy weirdo?
200/hr, 250/hr, 300/hr are all cheaper than:

Telling her your whole life story just to get to fuck her.
Wine-n-Dine for a kiss goodnight then, hope the next date gets you to the pussy.
putting a large diamond on her finger.
Paying an 18-YEAR payment plan.
Giving her HALF your stuff.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
^^^^ THIS
this is it right here. it's funny every time this subject is discussed, some guys will say "you don't have game", or "you're a Schmuck having to pay for pussy". those guys will not be convinced, because there is ego involved.. but for anyone who seeks truth, this highlighted sentence is all you need. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The minute I hear a guy start talking about "having game"... I know that he doesn't.

To reiterate, some guys must pay hookers to get laid. No game. Originally Posted by Stangl

Ugly tech guy? Haven’t met many. There’s no shortage of hot guys at hacker conferences.